Home
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Madden 11

Don't know if anyone started this thread yet but I didn't see it when i searched the boards so here we go.

I know madden 10 didn't come out yet but its never to early to get a POSITIVE THREAD STARTED ABOUT THINGS THAT WE SUGGEST SHOULD BE IN NEXT YEARS GAME.

i really like this quote and i was thinking the same thing so this is from

YDA-Mustang

" I saw something bout the Hall of Fame there. So maybe you can actually have players get inducted into the HOF, and view excisting HOF'ers this year. Would also love to see a waiver wire, practice squads, and 85 man prelimenary preseason rosters, along with an undrafted rookie signing stage added to the preseason schedual right after the draft. Those are all the things that I have been wanting for a while now, those additions would complete franchise mode for me. Also make the IR mean something, in years past you place a player on IR, you still had to cut a player in order to sign another player. That's the whole point of the IR is so you don't have to release someone, you place a player on IR and that automatically frees up a roster space, that's how it should be in Madden too."

This is great idea. I also would like to have a rehabiltation system in place where I can rehab an injury or get a second opinion on whether a player should have surgery. I also wouls like to see some outside life things happen. Like NBA 09 the life( i think) we should have a GM system in place where if players get into trouble we can have talks, suspensions,etc.. This would be awesome to me.( the NFL will never allow it though)

Any ideas.........................
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Madden 11

We have an entire Wishlist Forum dedicated to this. WAY too early for it's own thread here in the main Madden forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »