Home

Every Madden Vid is down right boring.

This is a discussion on Every Madden Vid is down right boring. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Every Madden Vid is down right boring.

Its so funny because some people in other threads will say "Great Job EA"..."Love the Vids"..or "Nicceee"....but when another thread opens up with someone disagreeing, all of a sudden the OP is right, madden looks just like '09 again...

I can understand if there is something specific that you do not like about the game, for instance, I b**ch and moan about Rocket Catching, but at the end of the day, the game DOES NOT in any way look like '09..i cant believe some of you still haven't seen all of effort and strides the '10 team has put in...smh...
Old 06-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shep64
Maybe you dont like football video games?
If you dont like the game, dont buy/play it. I dont play halo because I hate shooters. I know I hate shooters. If someone asks me to play a shooter, I will just to be social but I hate every minute.
I understand that some other company used to make football video games and I understand that, one year specifically, its considered the holy grail of football gaming.
And honestly, the games weren't that much different. I mean sure they were worlds apart, but the features (to my understanding) are similar.
The two most popular game modes are franchise and online, if you find both of those boring I really dont know what to tell you, those are basically the backbone of sports gaming.
If you dont like to be the gm of your favorite team, try playing other people online, if you like them both... play a franchise on line.
If you only play 'play now' then yeah I would guess after a couple weeks of acheiving nothing, anything would get boring.
If you are playing these modes, online and franchise and you dont enjoy them maybe you should try an RPG, or 1st person shooter.
you hate shooters!!!! wow thats a first for me. but i understand cause i cant stand baseball. i went to sleep to every game i been but i went out of respect cause they ask me to go. baseball sucks and care less about there video game too

anyways but to the OP, even tho next gen madden has been boring it because of the lack of effort from the developers in the past. im still skeptical on madden 10, I CANT SAY that i dont see the effort like i could say in the previous madden
Old 06-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
Its so funny because some people in other threads will say "Great Job EA"..."Love the Vids"..or "Nicceee"....but when another thread opens up with someone disagreeing, all of a sudden the OP is right, madden looks just like '09 again...

I can understand if there is something specific that you do not like about the game, for instance, I b**ch and moan about Rocket Catching, but at the end of the day, the game DOES NOT in any way look like '09..i cant believe some of you still haven't seen all of effort and strides the '10 team has put in...smh...
NO NO NO....We aren't saying EVERY thing is like 09.

Just SOME things....
Old 06-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

The only boring issue that weve seen so far in the madden E3 vids is that people are just not good at the game. I haven't seen any jukes, trucks, spins (except cpu Clinton Portis), no deep passes, no hit sticks, players not following there blocks etc. These gamers in my opinion are realy making the game look stale. Hopefully Ian noticed this and is preparing vids for us come monday.

Nothing personal for those who are posting vids its better than nothing.
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 06-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
All Star

OVR: 21

Hard to say how it'll feel without playing it or looking at extended gameplay video. The thing that takes away for the immersiveness for me is the stiff/robotic movement and lack of momentum; it makes everything look extremely scripted and takes away from any sense of realism. While I agree somewhat w/the OP, I'm sure it'll at least be somewhat better than in years' past. But when you're going from "almost unbearably boring to watch", anything would be an improvement

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #22
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu

The difference is they post their comments within already created threads and dont feel the need to clutter up the board with comments that could have been placed in another thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »