Home

Now that all the beans have been spilled......

This is a discussion on Now that all the beans have been spilled...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #9
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Now that all the beans have been spilled......

Blogs...what can we expect from blogs after E3?

Old 06-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 38

i think he'll be back monday
Old 06-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
I hope so -- but with a lot of the bashing goin on, who knows....

I think he said on his twitter he wasnt planning on coming back to OS until around release...

But maybe your right, maybe through blogs he will become more vocal..
Ian said he would make a post regarding stuff that couldn't make it in Madden 10.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 27

He never really left.

I've seen him stop in practically everyday. He just had a post today in a thread about Pre-game/In-game stat banners.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I know Ian plans to really get vocal when he gets back from E3 and has a day or two to recover. I'd really prefer to let him speak his piece before I get into it. That's more out of respect for Ian than any legal restriction, so I don't know what the other guys want to do.
Hopefully he takes a page out of last year's book and posts a full game of two sim gamers (or against the CPU) in a sim style game. I enjoyed that last year though Madden '09 still wasn't a great game.

As for the OP's question, I don't mean to be a stick in the mud (I truly don't), but I've seen threads/posts asking this same question and some of the CD guys have answered repeatedly. Couldn't have been more than 2 weeks ago that I answered a similar thread.

Edit: I just noticed the OP is asking the direction the game has headed post CD. Sorry, missed that part.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #14
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
As for the OP's question, I don't mean to be a stick in the mud (I truly don't), but I've seen threads/posts asking this same question and some of the CD guys have answered repeatedly. Couldn't have been more than 2 weeks ago that I answered a similar thread.
It's cool. I don't see how anyone could have commented about the game before seeing all the vids and what not coming from E3, but it's all good. Mods you can close this thread if you like. It seems it's not gonna go anywhere.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Hopefully he takes a page out of last year's book and posts a full game of two sim gamers (or against the CPU) in a sim style game. I enjoyed that last year though Madden '09 still wasn't a great game.

I think what people are asking for us a full page blow out review:P We've answered questions, given impressions in chunks, but none of us have really just sat down and talked about the entire game in detail.

Thing is, I don't like to give the impression that community information was our purpose. We went so early, it'd quite likely some aspects of the game are going to be utterly unrecognizable by the time it comes out. We know ProTak looks a lot better than it did on CD, but we also know that player movement doesn't look as good. So I don't see a great deal of value in our opinions of the game at this point, tbh.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
It's cool. I don't see how anyone could have commented about the game before seeing all the vids and what not coming from E3, but it's all good. Mods you can close this thread if you like. It seems it's not gonna go anywhere.
No, no, man, it's no biggie. I'm not saying to have your thread closed. But I sort of fall under the same line of thinking of AJ below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Thing is, I don't like to give the impression that community information was our purpose. We went so early, it'd quite likely some aspects of the game are going to be utterly unrecognizable by the time it comes out. We know ProTak looks a lot better than it did on CD, but we also know that player movement doesn't look as good. So I don't see a great deal of value in our opinions of the game at this point, tbh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »