Home

Now that all the beans have been spilled......

This is a discussion on Now that all the beans have been spilled...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #33
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Now that all the beans have been spilled......

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Some guys have been saying that the momentum was better on CD, but it had to be scaled back due to problems with the AI. Apparently this is one of the first things that's gonna be addressed on 11. That's all heresay though. Hopefully, when Ian gets back to Orlando, he'll give us the complete rundown as to what happened or didn't happen with that and other things.
I'm interested in hearing this as well...a lot of speculation out there.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 12

The stuff shown at the Community Day was older then what's being shown at E3 - in fact, E3 has revealed just about everything now.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

My suggestion is...

Leave the CG guys alone, everyone take a week off of Madden, take a deep breath...and relax..

Come back later and be constructive.

I truly believe they need to make a secret forum by invite only next time (For Madden 11)...To the Constructive critics...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #36
Banned

I hope IAN comes back soon, my excitement is dwindling.

I would really like to know ADEMBROWSKI, does the defense still swarm to the intended WR in an unrealistic before the ball is released.

And how about super LBs and DBs that come in to play while covering their own man or zone. Its hard to describe but it seems like everytime I hit the button to my intended reciever I see everyone breaking off there man or zone before the ball is fully released or as its soaring over the LOS. That is so irritating.

And about the backpedaling speed, is it still there or do they actually turn around after about 5 steps like they should.

Last one,

You cant hit what you cant see, is it like that now that you have seen and played or do LBs and DBs still swat passes that are clearly out of there site and range.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
My suggestion is...

Leave the CG guys alone, everyone take a week off of Madden, take a deep breath...and relax..

Come back later and be constructive.

I truly believe they need to make a secret forum by invite only next time (For Madden 11)...To the Constructive critics...

And your suggestion is a crappy one

Constructive criticsm is needed by all whether its good or bad, it really is helpeful as for things we or those who you feel need to be chosen might have missed nor paid attention to.

All feedback is needed.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeCapone
And your suggestion is a crappy one

Constructive criticsm is needed by all whether its good or bad, it really is helpeful as for things we or those who you feel need to be chosen might have missed nor paid attention to.

All feedback is needed.
I disagree with you. My 3 year old acts better than half these posters here. If you can articulate your point without being so dramatic I wouldn't mind it here.

That is why there should be a "private" forum. It's frustrating reading these posts and all the negative stuff...

We gotta remember it is a "GAME" if you want the most realistic simulated Football game, I guess you should go out and play...

To me, I grew up with the 3 man Atari guys on the 2600 and can appreciate what is about to come out.

I mean, Ian comes on these boards and opens the lines of communication and half the people basically crap on him.

I find it very disrespectful...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
Rookie

will12203's Arena

OVR: 8

I think we will get a great deal of info next week

great Buffalo Bills talk
http://boards.buffalobills.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

the official Madden 12 messageboard
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/396.page

the official EA Sports World Video Site
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile

gamertag: will12203
Old 06-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #40
Banned

You can find it disrespectful all you want, but the fact of the matter is that this game would not be where its at now if it werent for the criticsm they have gotten over the years even when we were not part of the process like we are now.

For the past 6 yrs EA has been criticized by the Magazines and online press about rehashes and madden being just an roster update every year.

How can you fix your mouth about being glad for whats coming when this game had more features on 16 bit hardware than it does now. My stadiums dont look close to being real looking as in texture models and stuff and making you feel your in the stadium for those who like that type of immersion.

But it funny how many time this gen they have went and re done everything from the year before just because of our feedback and how them the devs have felt about this game.

This game has changed drastically from 06 to what we got now i 09 since 10 aint out yet. So dont give me this " I played in a 3man era" line as if it had any bearing on what we got or getting in a couple months. Maybe you remember where you came from but you forgot what it was like that had you just not sleeping at night being up playing the game til your sega genesis started smoking.

Its just ashame how a game so feature pack in its predecessors form that its not even here now with all the memory and crap under the hood of our systems now. I have been saying this for year that EA should just take what they have in madden 10 and just keep developing on that engine like they are now and keep adding things in the game to make it immersive and complete.

Hell, they can fix all the other crap towards the end and patch up what they cant get at that time like they have been doing since last year.

But since most of us here are all immature posters and dont give a hoot about IAN and EA then maybe you should create that heaven of a forum for your kind to go and read up and give positve feedback on something thats gamebreaking just after a couple weeks that could have been taken cared of if the negative feedback would have been allowed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »