Home

Scaling back Pro Tak and player momentum: what about a slider?

This is a discussion on Scaling back Pro Tak and player momentum: what about a slider? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Scaling back Pro Tak and player momentum: what about a slider?

Adem and LBzRule have said that the momentum and Pro Tak elements have been scaled back from when they played the game at the community day a few months ago. Well, if it is indeed OUR game and we should be able to (as Ian says) "do whatever" we want with it, then why not put in a couple of sliders and let us tune the Pro-Tak and Momentum?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Scaling back Pro Tak and player momentum: what about a slider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Adem and LBzRule have said that the momentum and Pro Tak elements have been scaled back from when they played the game at the community day a few months ago. Well, if it is indeed OUR game and we should be able to (as Ian says) "do whatever" we want with it, then why not put in a couple of sliders and let us tune the Pro-Tak and Momentum?
That's a tall order with 2 weeks to gold. We'd have much better luck convincing them to just put the momentum back in (as for Pro-Tak, I don't know that it's been scaled back. They are able to disable it for certain builds if there's a bug they don't want out there, I kind of assume this is happening right now).

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039660936
Old 06-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
That's a tall order with 2 weeks to gold. We'd have much better luck convincing them to just put the momentum back in (as for Pro-Tak, I don't know that it's been scaled back. They are able to disable it for certain builds if there's a bug they don't want out there, I kind of assume this is happening right now).
Yea pretty much any person with abrain should know that this is the first year with pro tak. With any new product in it's first year is bound to have some bugs in it. But we don't want not bugs and glitches in the final build of the game when it comes out. So hopefully in these final 2 weeks Ian and crew can tune and tweak the parts that has bugs in them. Just hoping and is all we can do know.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

well that explains the lack of protak animations and the huge amount of superman dives in the E3 vids.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #6
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
That's a good point. I hadn't thought about that.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
well that explains the lack of protak animations and the huge amount of superman dives in the E3 vids.
Yea i was wondering about that too.

GO FALCONS!

NBA:Lakers

NFL: Falcons

NCAA: Ohio State
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

An the annual conspiracy theory threads...They are always good for a laugh. Can't wait for the upside down slider threads to begin.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »