Home

Madden NFL 10 Impressions (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Impressions (Pasta Padre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #25
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: PastaPadre Madden 10 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I am thinking that the Contracts, Cap, and Trade Logic would put to much stress on the EA servers. There is still some time to get this into the game so I would not freak out yet. I would wait until Monday and hear what Ian has to say.
Not so much... the reason is time. Nothing less, nothing more. Time.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #26
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
DAMN DAWG!!!!!! After all the defending you have been doing you give the game a 7.5?!?!?! LOL you all right with me mayne.
Well bro some people on heree lately has been getting on my case bout defending Ian and madden crew. I am trying to find a balance between defending the game and Ian and his crew, but trying to point out the bad points in the game aswell. I see that the game has some issues still even with all that Ian and crew has done to it this year. The game overall is going to be fun again. But people can't expect Ian to produce a perfect game. Every gmae will have some problems. But the game does got some tuning and tweaking issues that need to be fixed in the next few weeks are when they are working on the game for next year. I am so sorry if I am hurting some of your feelings trying to defend a guy who has taken his time and coming on here to intereact with us and give us our wishes into the game. But even when he does all that. People seem to still find ways to pick him apart even for the smallest crap.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastapadre
If you're having this problem PM me the browser you're using and version of it. Seems like its just a handful of people having this happen and they all are using IE. Trying to narrow it down to figure it out.
i got this error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 8.0.6001.18702
Application Timestamp: 49b3ad2e
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a7a6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00047dd2
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Don't know what most of that means but probably isn't good.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Nothing preventing me from talking about it. E3 just isn't an environment where you can get into franchise mode.
DAMN... i guess it was a long shot.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #29
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Nothing preventing me from talking about it. E3 just isn't an environment where you can get into franchise mode.
When Ian spoke to you about implementing contracts and cap into O.F., how optimistic did he sound?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #30
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

Love my boy Pasta, but he's definitely on the take....

"I was relieved that Pro Tak didn't take over the experience..."

As in, you never see it lol... I think I saw it 3 or 4 times in all of those videos that are up. I have heard people say that it shouldn't be frequent, but get real... the majority of plays up the middle should result in a multi player tackle at the end of the run.

To make matters worse, one of the more prominent moments where I saw it in action was very strange; It happened right after a reception, the wr turned up field and got in a "fight for every yard" situation with no momentum after the turn and near the sideline caught between a safety and a chasing db haha...

I really have to stop or i'll be labeled a *****

All said, I am buying this game!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
woah woah woah, no contracts in online franchise? how is this going to work? as a commish, i'm at a loss. i can deal with no cap and no trade logic, but no contracts? wtf...seriously, this ruins the entire experience.
i agree, they should have focused on creating online franchise with no drawbacks rather than making it very accessable. im interested in how all these problems will effect the whole experience and will the franchise even work. My question is will online franchise even be fun? What were they thinking
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #32
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
This is the quote I like.

"The CPU AI is immensely improved from what I saw on All-Pro difficulty. The CPU was throwing the deep ball, breaking off big runs, and mixing up the play calling. Going up against that for the first time caught me off guard and I ended up paying the price. Surely there will be weaknesses found but I was impressed with the way the CPU attacked in some situations but played it safe in others such as a draw on 3rd and long."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »