Home

This Forum Needs Serious Changes

This is a discussion on This Forum Needs Serious Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should the Format of this Forum be re-done to include more Sub-Folders?
YES 6 66.67%
NO 1 11.11%
Who cares 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #9
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: This Forum Needs Serious Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well bro one you are making a topic that has nothing to do with madden. Plus you could of put this in communtiy forum where it belongs. This is just cluttering up madden forums bro. I think this should be stayed open but moved to the community forum by a mod.
Hmm, didn't know about the community forum.

I thought it made sense to post it on here because we could hear what the people who use this forum think. Some consumer feedback.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 18

I do see issues where one thread on here contains possibly 10 different topics in itself. A lot of video impressions could be seperated from the "video thread" itself, and branch off into their own threads. This site does a pretty solid job for the most part though. Mod's have been doing a heck of a job lately.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

It's been fine as long as I've been here.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 02:23 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 20

I don't know if subfolders are the answer or maybe just a little more leeway from the mods. I can understand then closing threads that are attacking someone or some group or deleting spam type threads and whatnot but when one admits he is not even really into madden and then on here is closing threads with legitimate discussions going on about the game I think there is a problem.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:26 AM   #13
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It's been fine as long as I've been here.
Well, I know it's fine, it's actually pretty great. I wouldn't spend an hour+ a day here if it wasn't. I'm just offering a way to make it better.

Take for example the thread that was locked just a few minutes ago. The topic was the new Madden 10 team ratings that had just been revealed on a youtube video. Within 15 minutes or so, we were on the 3rd page. But it got locked because it wasn't in the "Ratings Thread." However, if it had been posted in the Ratings Thread, I seriously doubt it would've generated the discussion it did.

My solution would be to create a Ratings Folder.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #14

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Let the administrative staff decide what needs to be done to the Madden forum. While I understand where you are coming from, a PM to the Forum Administrator voicing this opinion would be the better option than making a thread.

If you have any ideas that you feel will help approve the Madden forum, send a PM to Millennium.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »