Home

NFL or WNFL...that is the question?

This is a discussion on NFL or WNFL...that is the question? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: NFL or WNFL...that is the question?

After tuning. It should be right.

FYI. Dlinemen do fall over. There has been instances where the entire dline is on the floor in the real NFL. It's quite common. But getting pressure is also ALOT MORE COMMON THAN CURRENTLY REPRESENTED.

That being said, we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6zF2dH0dc

WHERE do you see someone falling on pass plays when O-line pushes a D-line around like a girl and left standing on his own. lol its funny i saw more O-line falling in this vid then the D-line while the other was still standing LIKE MADDEN PORTRAYS

where it all counts(SUPER BOWL 43) you figure it would happen more since everybody would give it they all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4q7O3TOwY

super bowl 42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xem-xQ8MEzU
Old 06-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #11
Banned

now watch those EAGLES vs comboys videos that chase put in OS and see many times the D-Line falls on PASS PLAYS. its crazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Ian stated via twitter that the DL pass rush is key thing he's focusing on this upcoming week after feedback from E3.

So it is being worked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Cummings via twitter
@Workinonit24 E3 build had some random issues here and there - pass rush tuning being one of them. On my hot list for this week.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ian stated via twitter that the DL pass rush is key thing he's focusing on this upcoming week after feedback from E3.

So it is being worked on.
that mean nothing to me. this has been an issue for years to me. even in the last gen version. i have a bad feeling that this will still be the final build cause people worried about colored cleats while they rushing the qb instead of actually making sure they can rush the qb and not get push around like some girls
Old 06-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
that mean nothing to me. this has been an issue for years to me. even in the last gen version. i have a bad feeling that this will still be the final build cause people worried about colored cleats while they rushing the qb instead of actually making sure they can rush the qb and not get push around like some girls
Well, don't know what else to say man, because it seems you're hell bent on complaining about this.

So, go ahead....complain away.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
You are right for pointing this out, but a bit late to the party.

You even said, someone get on Twitter and point this out to Ian.

They did and your still complaining.

As CB said, complain away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You are right for pointing this out, but a bit late to the party.

You even said, someone get on Twitter and point this out to Ian.

They did and your still complaining.

As CB said, complain away.
i didnt know someone twitter IAN. i dont have a twitter account and no one mention it in this thread but if someone did brought that to IAN attention thats very good to hear and to whoever did it THANK YOU.

i just speaking facts, i dont feel like its complaining cause its somethin i know that doesnt happen in real life in the frequency that madden portrays.

you gotta understand my side and it really really gets under my skin seeing that girly play in a video football game. also the fact that i like bringing pressure to the QB, just like i love watching teams that put pressure. raven, steelers, eagles is team i respect cause they follow the same mindset. PUT pressure on the QB and in madden just watching D-line fall and the O-line still standing is a disrespect to the defensive effort
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »