Home

Havent seen it on here, but i heard the Rocket Catch is officially dead!!!!!

This is a discussion on Havent seen it on here, but i heard the Rocket Catch is officially dead!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

nsilvano21's Arena

OVR: 4
Havent seen it on here, but i heard the Rocket Catch is officially dead!!!!!

I only check this site and read through a few pages here and there anymore so hopefully im not starting a discussion thats been made already.

I was over on another madden forum and heard from the commish of the EAFL (madden league), which attended E3, confirm that the rocket catch is dead!!!! User catching cant be done by holding down the y button, its all timing by tapping it. That is music to my ears and im sure many of others on here. I've made threads on here discussing the rocket catch and i know a lot of people felt the same way as i did. it was frustrating, took no thinking, and of course on 4th and 20, it was a given, someone would rocket catch you.

just wondering how many of madden players will take this game more serious without the rocket catch in the game now. I know a lot of people stopped playing because of this cheese in the game.

just happy to know right now that madden is even closer to appealing to a sim gameplan for the game. its gonna be funny tho to play a tourney gamer within the first few days the game comes out and see what they do on a 4th and long. No rocket catch, no curl. they will need a punting tutorial for some guys cuz most prolly didnt even punt the whole year in madden 09.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Havent seen it on here, but i heard the Rocket Catch is officially dead!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »