Home

Brand New Madden Video HD

This is a discussion on Brand New Madden Video HD within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Brand New Madden Video HD

That background music made the game feel way more exciting. The 4 minute mark of the video when the Redskins were starting their drive looked like something right out of NFL Films. Light years better than Hammond's play-by-play.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Brand New Madden Video HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
[...]

It's not just about difficulty. Yes, this kick meter would work fine for what it does by simply emphasizing the ratings, but I don't think it does enough.

It doesn't allow for Jose Cortez type kickers who have a good leg but can't get any loft on the ball. This leads to kicks never being blocked because we control, precisely, how much loft is on the ball off the kick. I think they should take angle completely out of the controllers hands and let the kicker decide that. The kicker will automatically adjust his angle, and the angles should be realistic. Direction and power should both be in the meter... if I wanna kick it a little left, then I make sure the right stick ends up a little to the left. No more arrows on the field.

Thats a good point. I would like that idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »