Home

apexisfree discusses the running physics in madden 10 with madden 04 as well.

This is a discussion on apexisfree discusses the running physics in madden 10 with madden 04 as well. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: apexisfree discusses the running physics in madden 10 with madden 04 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider66
I dont have a problem with a morph ref....I would rather they don't take down your running back anyway.....It would happen all the time in Madden if they didn't morph...whereas in real life a Ref takes down a RB only a few times per season...

lol but going throw them happens almost every game.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 06-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #10
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: apexisfree discusses the running physics in madden 10 with madden 04 as well.

Apex is wrong when talking about the NFL exclusivity license in the last few minutes of that last video. I'm sure the NFL wanted an official/exclusive video game to represent them just as they have an official sports drink, gear, etc. You can't say that EA Sports is evil because of that. Just as much blame should go toward the NFL rather than just at EA Sports. The issues that Apex pointed out in that last video are not enough to force people to return the game back to Gamestop. The Madden team has worked very hard and still are, but they deserve credit for their work. Hopefully more things are tuned/fixed before the game goes gold.

Last edited by MattIntellect; 06-07-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39

I don't know why but I find this annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

He has some good points. I've always thought the players in madden don't have enough skeletal movement. There has to be more body movement in general and especially when a player is shifting speeds and directions.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #13
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

apex for world leader
Old 06-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 8

Players need to stop jogging and start running! They also have to follow the the laws of physics and momentum!
Old 06-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #15
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
apex for world leader
You're going way too far buddy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Meh, they got almost everything else right. They improved the game so much, but yeah my only real problem so far is the running animations.

Ian said they could have went deep with locomotion or Pro-Tak, they obviously picked Pro-Tak. They should get it right for Madden 11 since they will go deep into locomotion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »