Home

when will Os get thier hands on the demo?

This is a discussion on when will Os get thier hands on the demo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: when will Os get thier hands on the demo?

I thought certain forums via gametrailers, ign and gamespot, got an alpha build demo to get a better hands on view of the game. I remember years back some forums would have the demo of the game and post screan and movies .

somebody hasto have a copy before release.......how else would we get new footage on ign and gametrailers?

maybe Ian or a mod can give an answer on this
Old 06-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

The demo is the small portion of the game released to the public that lets you try out the game. It will be the Cards and Steelers in the Super Bowl and most likely will be the final drive of the game like a Madden Moment would have been for that game.

What most of your are asking is about a beta copy. That is a copy of the entire game that is from an earlier build than the release build. It is designed for promotional purposes and released to media sites like OS. It is on a disc and only will work in a special console that has been modded to do so. The only person at OS that would likely be handling that is Steve. In years past he has received beta copies of NCAA and Madden and has answered questions as well as released tons of screens and videos of the games.

I am not sure this year if EA or Steve know the plans of what will go down quite yet. However, I do know that if it becomes a reality again this year that it will not be a secret and you will all know when he gets it and be able to ask questions etc.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

great, goodto know. thanks bigwill
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »