Home

Will toe-drag animations actually occur this year?

This is a discussion on Will toe-drag animations actually occur this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: Will toe-drag animations actually occur this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
then you really shouldnt be saying APF has a problem when sanders gets taken down from behind by a LB...its a moot issue then isnt it if its your fault for getting tackled because you dont want to get a heart attack by tapping buttons? lol.

Seriously though.. The majority of 2k fans LIKED the tapping button for accelleration/speed..as well as myself..
Again, as I had said... It was not an issue in 2K5 for me. I was easily able to outrun slower players in a footrace if my ballcarrier was faster. APF has it's strong points in gameplay (mainly in the passing game), but so will Madden 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #42
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Those videos are quite concerning with the lack of receiver awareness. It's like the receivers have no idea where they are on the field. It looks like those sideline routes will be useless again until the receiver comes to a complete stop.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
Those videos are quite concerning with the lack of receiver awareness. It's like the receivers have no idea where they are on the field. It looks like those sideline routes will be useless again until the receiver comes to a complete stop.
That's what I'm thinking also. I was hoping that they would've at least fixed it to the point where the receiver would stop and turn around to wait for the ball once they go close to the sideline... Not even that seems to be that case.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

after rewatching the birds boys video, i took into fact that the throw was a tad bit late and kevin curtis doesn't have that much awareness (in real life that is, not sure about madden). but who knows, maybe its in and works fine (like in the sizzle trailer) or maybe it doesn't (like the video im speaking of).
Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
Banned

I'm not sure what's going on... And regardless if he has poor awareness, pretty much every WR in the league will attempt to keep their feet in, because they know if they're near the sideline.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »