Home

Ray Lewis intro - fun facts

This is a discussion on Ray Lewis intro - fun facts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Ray Lewis intro - fun facts

I would get chills if the Dolphin's pregame chant got in the game, the one that they basically sounds like angry Samoan's and then Joey gets in the middle and screams WHO RIDE?

..But then again, every team pretty much has their own chant stuff for pre game, so if some didn't get in but others did, I'd imagine people would start complaining

While I was doing a little searching, I found the Saints one with Reggie Bush pumping everyone up, I thought it was pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWcz...eature=related
Old 06-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

i hope that next year they add the ray lewis huddle where he yells
"what time is it?" Game Time
etc
Old 06-08-2009, 02:48 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

forgot to say this looks great ian, well done
Old 06-08-2009, 03:06 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 6

I really like Ian and his teams approach at making sure that every feature was last year and this year can be built upon. such as adding fan crowd animations back-in and take advantage of previous mo-cap for next year. Its a shame that we are only getting back to old-gen status.

The next lesson to learn is, dont dump everything when a new console is made, make sure the technology is compatible! Otherwise every gen will be a do-over. I would like for next year to see some humor back in the game, the funny fans, EA sports its in the game blooper reel, funny commentary etc.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:20 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
I really like Ian and his teams approach at making sure that every feature was last year and this year can be built upon. such as adding fan crowd animations back-in and take advantage of previous mo-cap for next year. Its a shame that we are only getting back to old-gen status.

The next lesson to learn is, dont dump everything when a new console is made, make sure the technology is compatible! Otherwise every gen will be a do-over. I would like for next year to see some humor back in the game, the funny fans, EA sports its in the game blooper reel, funny commentary etc.
I believe that we'll finally be going in the right direction, of course its said every year, but I don't know. We just finally have a great base to build on. You really have to sit back and look at just how many changes were made to the game, it's incredible really. Especially knowing that a big handful of those changes came straight from OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven
I believe that we'll finally be going in the right direction, of course its said every year, but I don't know. We just finally have a great base to build on. You really have to sit back and look at just how many changes were made to the game, it's incredible really. Especially knowing that a big handful of those changes came straight from OS.
I agree, to be honest i dont think the upgrades are really huge, some years of madden have seen bigger features added (i dont mind pro-tak but its not the best feature ever added in madden history) I think the true potential is in the silver lining. Everything is set up for future years to really become huge!
A system needs to be in place to make sure madden takes leaps every year. That is no dissrecpect to the current team they have put 100% into this year and listening to absolutly everything people here have asked.

Congrads to the team.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #63
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9

Now the day Madden gets this is, that is the day I will actually do this at the TV....

Go Thunder!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 20

I like playing with the ravens because they're always so hyped and this is an even better reason to use them

GO FALCONS!

NBA:Lakers

NFL: Falcons

NCAA: Ohio State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »