Home

Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Madden 10 Team Ratings from PastaPadre

49ers at a 73 sounds about right to me.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #50
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by daplayawitdafunk
And what do the Raiders have going for them....

Player for Player, talent for talent, position for position we are better than them. At worse we win 6 games. At Best they win 6 games. Broncos should be a 75. Worse than Frisco and Tampa. I think not.
haha you think the broncos are better position for position than the Raiders?? haha that has never been the issue... it's been o-line and coaching, coaching, coaching.... The Raiders beat the Broncos near the end of last year 31-10 when they finally had their coaching staff under control... and that was WITH Cutler... but anyways i'm not here to start a war, this is my last post on the subject...
Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Yes I did, had to get that out there. and why are you sorry to hear that I'm a skins fan?..didn't we beat the Eagles twice last year?
Yea...and thats all that was on our minds when were in the nfc championship game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 17

LOL @ people who think the ratings are based off of the previous year, they are based off player talent, the CHARGERS are an 88 because they are one of the most talented teams on paper(hopefully it translates to the field this year) but even if it were based off of the previouse year the Chargers STILL got further in the playoffs then most of the other teams.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 41

I just need an explanation as to why the Cardinals are rated 86 overall LOL. Once you get pass Kurt Warner, Boldin, Fitz and Adrian Wilson who else on that team makes that team a 86?

Whether the ratings are by Team or players there is no way the Cardinals have that much talent in a fluke year.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
lol...we've had about 5 threads discussing these team ratings, and still people don't seem to get it. The ratings aren't Team Performance ratings. They're representative of the personnel on the team. The Cowboys underperformed based on perceived talent. Much like the Chargers...though at least they had injuries as an excuse...lol...the Cowboys just had rediculous drama and crappy play.

People have been griping left and right about the Cowboys and the Chargers being too high. They were both widely considered two of the most talented teams in the league last year...not much has changed, in terms of talent level. So, it would make sense they're still relatively higher rated (I could point out the seeding you bring up is moot as the Cowboys finished 3rd in their division and are ranked third in terms of rating...lol...but again, that has nothing to do with the ratings in the first place).

Simply put, high rated players make for a high rated team. If people want to argue about players being overrated (and thus their teams being overrated), that's fine. I think it's silly, but everyone's different. Argue away. I'm simply saying the arguments based off of seeding and record are getting a bit silly at this point though...lol.
Right, they are representative of the personnel on the team - so the Cowboys have more talented personnel than the Panthers and can't make the playoffs? I don't buy it.... I don't have a problem with any of the other teams that are ranked higher than the Panthers... but the Cowboys? really? Is this Madden 96 or Madden 10? LOL

I realize all ratings are subjective, but this whole idea of "perceived" talent is ridiculously subjective... there's no way you can convince me that the overall team talent rating of the Cowboys should be higher than the Panthers when the Panthers went into the playoffs as the 2nd best team in the NFC while the Cowboys sat at home (again).
Old 06-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 21

49ers 73

*shakes head*

its ok for now.......but I expect this number to get into the late 80's early 90's by half way through the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
49ers 73

*shakes head*

its ok for now.......but I expect this number to get into the late 80's early 90's by half way through the season.
LOL man you should share some of that crack with others LOL.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »