Home

If the qb elusive move is right stick.....

This is a discussion on If the qb elusive move is right stick..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: If the qb elusive move is right stick.....

Really it's Gone!?!?!? Dont play with my emotions.... YAAAY!!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
It was cheesy to be able to just send you're player off away from any coverage and have him get wide open every time, this never happens in football you'll see a qb sometimes point to tell a player where to go but they almost never have enough time to react for it to ever work out due to the qb being under heavy diress (which is when they point for a reciever to go somewhere)

Cheese player.

It has been removed.
Lets hope that WR's break off their routes and come back to the QB when hes in trouble. Or guys with High awareness realize this and come back.

How many times have you rolled out to look for someone and everyone is either standing around or continues to run their streak?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #11
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Will they ever bring back the option where you would point to the direction you wanted players to block.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

i don't play online so i don't "CHEESE".so i guess when i watch football and i see qb's do this they're CHEESIE peyton does tom brady does it ALLLLLLL the time any play any move almost anything can become CHEESE in a videogame thats why it's a game.but don't act like nfl qb's don't do this.i watch nfl football ALL the time(titans fan by the way) so it does happen when a qb has enough time.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

On the PS2 you had to push down the R stick and then move it to do the playmaker command on offense... maybe its still there in that form.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
It was cheesy to be able to just send you're player off away from any coverage and have him get wide open every time, this never happens in football you'll see a qb sometimes point to tell a player where to go but they almost never have enough time to react for it to ever work out due to the qb being under heavy diress (which is when they point for a reciever to go somewhere)

Cheese player.

It has been removed.
i hope u wasn't calling me a cheese player.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
On the PS2 you had to push down the R stick and then move it to do the playmaker command on offense... maybe its still there in that form.
For PS2/XBOX I think the elusive moves can only be performed within the tackle box. Once you got outside of the pocket it went away. At least thats how it usually worked for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
For PS2/XBOX I think the elusive moves can only be performed within the tackle box. Once you got outside of the pocket it went away. At least thats how it usually worked for me.
That is incorrect. Actually it would defeat the purpose of the feature entirely if it worked that way...

For people calling it cheese... eh, it just needs to be tweaked. Make it so you can only direct a WR that is looking at you and I think it should be fine.

Its pretty stupid when you roll out and the WR is sitting there at the sideline with a DB in his face and not doing anything... that's pretty unrealistic... so either make WR AWR effect what he does in that scenario or leave hte playmaker in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »