Home

NFL or WNFL...that is the question?

This is a discussion on NFL or WNFL...that is the question? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
NFL or WNFL...that is the question?

man i dont know about you but from watching all these videos. madden still has somethin i feel that need to addressed for YEARS but i guess no one mention it in the beginning of development or dont care about it

it really urks me when they make the front four falls down on pass plays. i could understand a SS or CB but LB, DT, or DE does not get put on they keister like madden portrays.

this is one reason why i feel some of you see that there is no pressure in these vids. most of the time, the front four is falling down. at least make the offensive line fall down too just to balance the DL/OL interaction. I WOULD BE HAPPY but madden is making the defensive front look like girls in a man's league.

I dont see girls on sundays. i see grown football players so madden i would like to see grown football players please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 31
Re: NFL or WNFL...that is the question?

For once, I actually agree with you.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
For once, I actually agree with you.
lol i guess that good to know.

please someone twitter IAN or anybody in the madden team. just tell him to not let the front seven fall when they engage the O-line or have the O-line fall but carry the D-line with them so both of them are put out the play
Old 06-06-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
lol i guess that good to know.

please someone twitter IAN or anybody in the madden team. just tell him to not let the front seven fall when they engage the O-line or have the O-line fall but carry the D-line with them so both of them are put out the play
lol leave Ians twitter alone. Ian and Phil check these forums, they know whats up.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 AM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

You must be seeing different football game on sunday then I do. I see front forr guys fall down some. Thats part of the real nfl aswell dude. BTW you didn't read Ian twitter tonight did you. They are fixing the pass rush this week. Ian said that is on the top of his list to do in the final 2 weeks before it goes gold. So that should make you happy bout the pass rush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
You must be seeing different football game on sunday then I do. I see front forr guys fall down some. Thats part of the real nfl aswell dude. BTW you didn't read Ian twitter tonight did you. They are fixing the pass rush this week. Ian said that is on the top of his list to do in the final 2 weeks before it goes gold. So that should make you happy bout the pass rush.
yeah i see in bad weather but im sorry the front four in good condition weather does not fall at the frequency madden portrays. most of those videos from E3 and so forth have been in good weather and DT and DE or just falling down more than Steve Urkel.

show me a vid where they show multiple falls in the NFL from the front four cause i dont see it so i cant believe it
Old 06-06-2009, 05:05 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

it is a man's sport, you are right in saying that...

but what i would like to see is the actual effort the players make, the brutalness and violence that happens at the LOS and on the gridiron in general
Old 06-06-2009, 05:19 AM   #8
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

looks good to me though. d-line does need more work( for future maddens). more trench work would greatly be apprieciated.

also the presentation reminds me of lets say 2k5. Its awesome so very awesome, i almost pissed on myself when i seen that ray lewis footage.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »