Home

Online Dynasty length!!!

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty length!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Online Dynasty length!!!

I played in an active NCAA dynasty with 2 other guys. We easily went over 20 years in the dynasty mode twice. Since it is servier based, you definitely need to add more years onto online dynasty. There are people out there that like to draft their players and see them develop over a whole career. That is more fun than actually playing the game most of the time. I am hoping that online franchise will be changed to 30 years at some point after release but I could live with 20 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Online Dynasty length!!!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nny-moore.html

You didn't have to start a new thread for what is already being discussed in the thread I embedded for you.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
I played in an active NCAA dynasty with 2 other guys. We easily went over 20 years in the dynasty mode twice. Since it is servier based, you definitely need to add more years onto online dynasty. There are people out there that like to draft their players and see them develop over a whole career. That is more fun than actually playing the game most of the time. I am hoping that online franchise will be changed to 30 years at some point after release but I could live with 20 years.
Okay, in the Online Franchise Q&A, Donny said that Online Franchise is server-based. This means that things can be changed after Madden 10 is released. If the community demands more years for Online Franchise, I'm sure the Madden team will add more. 10 years really seem good enough for me though.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

It's only ten years for this madden year bro. sorry. But if they need to increase it. It will happen in madden 11.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 AM   #5
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

My opinion is it has to go a length it is unreasonable to expect a lot of franchises to make it. Basically because once you hit year 8 or 9, and the guy controlling some 65 rated team drops how, how the hell do you replace that? It's just too far in for anyone to want to take over a team that bad. At least the HOPE has to be there that it'll go, say, 15 to pick up a terrible team in year 9 and want to finish the franchise with 'em.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »