Home

maddensimplayers.com madden 10 review from E3

This is a discussion on maddensimplayers.com madden 10 review from E3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #17
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: maddensimplayers.com madden 10 review from E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOREST007
umm...can we individually bump WRs? sorry its just really important to me...honestly that small bit of information would almost get my hyped
I am so tired of being the barer of bad tidings But no, that wasn't added this year. But make a ruckus (no pun intended), and we'll get it for '11 (it's on the wishlist I've got planned for release day, for the record).

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #18
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Yes I should but it does seem that after that post I rocked the ship hard enough that it got under there skin enough to try and fix it

I will be apologizing to him but I haven't seen him post in a long long time so i just apologized to Ian and his team all together.
Well it's good to see you apologize, but just think of all of the info and things that could have been fixed if he wasn't run off. Hopefully he comes back soon, but Ian told him to stay away for awhile after that dreaded running animations thread. I'm sure they'll accept your apology IF Ian reads his chalkboard messages that hold over 200 other ones.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
That was huge of you, bro. Very cool. I got on you as well, and I overstepped (I think you said you caught that before I realized what poor form it was and edited as well). I apologize for that.

The thing with Ruckus is he attacked us on a very personal level, and that's why I'm angry with him. I've got no hate for the guy, but it was uncalled for.

At any rate, to the video itself, I'm glad he likes it. Looks like he likes it more than I do! Honestly, there will be those who still like 2k5 better... but I'm willing to put down money 11 will destroy 2k5.
LOL I have been married for 18 years so I had to learn to apologize when I am in the wrong. I am not perfect I am just closer than most

Its all in the past The hard core 2k5 people will never admit if Madden was better no matter how great it was. Just like the hard core Maddenites would never admit when 2k crushed Madden. I will say that there is still some work to do but the fact that they have gotten this far in a 1 year cycle with Ian leading the team is all I need to know about for Madden 11

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Well it's good to see you apologize, but just think of all of the info and things that could have been fixed if he wasn't run off. Hopefully he comes back soon, but Ian told him to stay away for awhile after that dreaded running animations thread. I'm sure they'll accept your apology IF Ian reads his chalkboard messages that hold over 200 other ones.
Well I was going to PM him but he has had PM's turned off for quite a while now.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #21
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
...(it's on the wishlist I've got planned for release day, for the record).

You're going to release a wishlist on release day? Doesn't Madden 10 get a 24 hour grace period?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
Did he film this at a Subway sandwich shop? That backdrop looks like the wallpaper they use.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I am so tired of being the barer of bad tidings But no, that wasn't added this year. But make a ruckus (no pun intended), and we'll get it for '11 (it's on the wishlist I've got planned for release day, for the record).
Was the defense given any new additions this year (besides Pro-Tak obviously)? I remember reading a thread where someone said there would be some new defensive options this year.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #24
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
Was the defense given any new additions this year (besides Pro-Tak obviously)? I remember reading a thread where someone said there would be some new defensive options this year.
Off the top of my head, the biggest one is defensive matchups. I guess I haven't played extensively since last gen, so I'm not sure what all is missing yet.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »