Home

9 Blogs Left - What Are they about?

This is a discussion on 9 Blogs Left - What Are they about? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Have you heard enough? (blogs)
No, I still need more info before I buy this game. 13 19.40%
Yes, Im already sold..Im ready for Aug. 14th! 8 11.94%
No, Im definately sold..but I still want MORE info. 46 68.66%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
9 Blogs Left - What Are they about?

I figured I'd start this thread because this past monday ian wrote on his twitter that he didnt have a blog prepared..but here's the funny part....He really didnt lol So I want to throw out some topics that people probably still want to hear more about..Feel free to add your own.

- Customization Blog(Accessories)(Details of all the new equipment added..whats in/whats not)

- Replaced Animations Blog( Ian mentioned a blog a while back that would show all the animations that were taken out along with showing the new ones)

- Offline Franchise Blog(I figured it would come with the online franchise blog but whatever...Hopefully we hear more about it soon)

- Things that didnt make it and why? blog ( I personally am not interested in this blog..It would just bring me down..but Ian brought it up so maybe so people would still want to hear it)

- Improved A.I. ( Does having a smart qb in your franchise mean anything yet? Will tom brady still throw 3 or 4 interceptions everytime you watch a cpu game? Some gameplay videos would be nice for this..)

- Ratings ( How much impact do high ratings have this year unlike before when alot of ratings meant nothing? Perhaps a side by side video of jason peters blocking justin tuck and winston justice trying to block justin tuck? Something like that.)

- Broadcast cam(Cpu vs. cpu) ( Seeing that Authenticity has been a big goal this year..I think it would be interesting to see a cpu vs. cpu game with the broadcast cam(this camera should be automatic for cpu vs cpu games) to see just how well Madden matches up with the real nfl)

- Pro-Tak Then and Now ( Apparently the e3 build didnt display protak in the best way so Ian and the team have been working on it..I'd like to see how it looks now.)

- And last but not least..Ian...If you ever really dont have a blog in mind..Trust me..OS wouldnt mind a simple gameplay video lol just a thought.

P.s. I only assume there's 9 blogs left because there's only 9 mondays left from now til aug. 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: 9 Blogs Left - What Are they about?

The blog was actually the Online Franchise Q&A that was released yesterday, which contained a lot of good info, but I could always use more
Old 06-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #3

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

My head is going to explode if we don't start getting some detailed off-line franchise info soon. I am feenin' for it at this point.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
My head is going to explode if we don't start getting some detailed off-line franchise info soon. I am feenin' for it at this point.
I know...Ian said they've been too busy to go in to detail about it..Im sure we'll get something soon though.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

The Offline franchise blog(s) could really be broken up into multiple topics-

-in depth explanation about progession (giving examples of players of different age/position/production and how they go up and down throughout a 5 year span)

-The overall draft presentation highlighting an example of one of the premade draft classes, as well as whatever has been revamped in the scouting system

-Off-season topics not related to the draft (FA signing, trades, contract negotiations) Maybe even off the field stuff such as the mid-week activities, or anything special related to training camp/pre-season

I would love to hear much more about all of these (especially the draft)

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

There better be morre blogs.i want a offline franchise blog and presentation.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee
There better be morre blogs.i want a offline franchise blog and presentation.
lol I sure hope so.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

I still wanna know what Madden Shop is.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »