Home

For all you Lion fans new pics!

This is a discussion on For all you Lion fans new pics! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #41
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: For all you Lion fans new pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Sorry, the pre-season doesn't count buddy. Teams are not "actually" trying their hardest to win. Most backups play anyways.
Sorry Buddy, but you must have missed the sarcasm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Sorry, the pre-season doesn't count buddy. Teams are not "actually" trying their hardest to win. Most backups play anyways.
LOL
Old 06-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfguy23
Sorry Buddy, but you must have missed the joke.
I DIDNT ......
Old 06-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #44
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Sorry Buddy, but you must have missed the joke.
You're always joking. It's time for Lions fans to get serious and try to win some games! YOU have to support your team no matter what and that even includes when your team wins only zero games during the regular season.

Good luck, you'll need more than that though.

Last edited by MattIntellect; 06-10-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #45
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

Matthew Stafford
Calvin Johnson
Kevin Smith

That's a nice foundation to build around, assuming Stafford doesn't turn into Ryan Leaf. (ooohh, that one hurt didn't Chargers fans?)

Sims, Foote, Peterson, Delmas, Avril is a nice foundation to build on the Defense.

The clouds over Detroit are starting to clear and there's Sunshine in the forecast. (man that sounded G**)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #46
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

Quote:
You're always joking. It's time for Lions fans to get serious and try to win some games! YOU have to support your team no matter what and that even includes when your team wins only zero games during the regular season.

Good luck, you'll much more than that though.
So what do you want ME to do. Run on the field and tackle Adrian Peterson. How can I effect the outcome of a ball game? I went to the game in Atlanta last year...didn't help. I went to the game in Charlotte last year (hometown)......didn't help. I pay $200 dollars for DTV and scream at my TV every Sunday.....didn't help.

To be a Lions fan you need to have sense of humor. Getting serious is the last thing I need to do to keep my sanity.

(your last sentence confused the heck out of me, and don't ever wink at me again)......jk
Old 06-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:

That's a nice foundation to build around, assuming Stafford doesn't turn into Ryan Leaf. (ooohh, that one hurt didn't Chargers fans?)

The clouds over Detroit are starting to clear and there's Sunshine in the forecast. (man that sounded G**)
kittie fans need to lighten up ... us bears fans have been dealling with really bad teams in the past .... 2002 - 2004 ... it seems like a short period ... but when u think about it i cant forget that horrid 2004 season...... but us bears fans stayed with them becouse why ... becosue we arnt pu$$!e$ man .. come on really yea we were able to see more than 0 games won .... but i am saying that lion fans are in a bad denial mode ..... its crazy ... lol ................

but the main thing i wanted to say is ......... "The clouds over Detroit are starting to clear and there's Sunshine in the forecast. (man that sounded G**)" <------ hahahahhahahahahqhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahah
Old 06-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #48
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
So what do you want ME to do. Run on the field and tackle Adrian Peterson. How can I effect the outcome of a ball game? I went to the game in Atlanta last year...didn't help. I went to the game in Charlotte last year (hometown)......didn't help. I pay $200 dollars for DTV and scream at my TV every Sunday.....didn't help.

To be a Lions fan you need to have sense of humor. Getting serious is the last thing I need to do to keep my sanity.

(your last sentence confused the heck out of me, and don't ever wink at me again)......jk
Well, you're probably right. I guess you have to do something! Maybe I should start using these() then.

On that last sentence, I meant you'll need more than that.

Last edited by MattIntellect; 06-10-2009 at 06:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »