Home

From Ian twitter

This is a discussion on From Ian twitter within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: From Ian twitter

i can wait to see the other vids. im trying to buy madden 10 but these gameplay issues i see is still causing me keep my 60 buks in my wallet
Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #34
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

lol...like I said in the Pro Football thread. I dunno if it's just OS or what, but Panthers fans are going nuts...lol. For a team that hasn't ever posted back to back winning seasons and are playing in a division that sees a worst-to-first type lead change each year, the fans certainly are chippy these days.

I think Ravens/Titans is a good matchup. Two strong D's going at it. Hopefully some good instances of pro-tak going on (remember, the reason for these videos is to show of the gameplay improvements/tuning, not to be a fan expo...lol).

I would hardly call either team media darlings, either.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #35
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacCats3428
Yeah that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen, do the raiders wear electric blue? No. Do the raiders have the slash down the sides of their pants? No. Does the raiders helmet look like our's other than it being silver? No. Do the raiders actually win games like the Panthers? NO! Sorry I had to throw that one in there lol.
are the Panthers relevant? No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Yeah that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen, do the raiders wear electric blue? No. Do the raiders have the slash down the sides of their pants? No. Does the raiders helmet look like our's other than it being silver? No. Do the raiders actually win games like the Panthers? NO! Sorry I had to throw that one in there lol.
do panthers go to playoffs and throw five picks? yes
Old 06-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
are the Panthers relevant? No
we're more relevant than Oakland...
Old 06-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by king525
do panthers go to playoffs and throw five picks? yes
No, Jake Delhomme does and why is a steelers fan jumping into this?
Old 06-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #39
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Ian is just like all the other lame fans that only play with the teams that ESPN slobber over every day. People forget that the Panthers even exist because of the lack of attention we get from the media. The Panthers would have to win 3 Super Bowls in a row to get half the media attention that the Cowboys get and that really sucks, I mean they haven't won a playoff game in like what 13 YEARS?!?!?!
Well, think of it the Cowboys started in 1960, they had a long winning tradition with Tom Landry having 20 winning seasons in a row. they rank 2nd in NFL properties behind the Oakland Raiders
The term America team came after the 1978 season spurned by tex schramm, But I can say this in your favor the panthers have beaten the Cowboys in two playoff games. The networks love when the cowboys are playing because they get high rating even when they are losing. The panthers need to put together good list of winning season and win a couple of titles like five to catch the boys, also they need to get their marketing department to market their properties. Look at the Patriots they are now coming up in the ranks
But I got tell you nobody will catch the raiders it is something about the silver and black that is so appealing to people.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Did I mention the Ravens? No, but I should since they won't stop talking about Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan like they're Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
Stop b@tchin, you guys have the phenom, future HOF'er, number one overall pick................um..........um........Carr or somethin like that so be quiet. You guys had your shot..... you choked!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »