Home

Potential good news for offline franchise (for the progression worriers)

This is a discussion on Potential good news for offline franchise (for the progression worriers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Potential good news for offline franchise (for the progression worriers)

It was confirmed in that post that we CAN edit ratings during an offline franchise!!?!?!!?!?!

Does that include Potential?
Old 06-13-2009, 03:34 AM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

If anyone has edit their players rating just get their team good agaist the AI. Then man oh man. I for one ain't a fan of this been able to edit ratings. LOL I will leave it alone and allow my players to progress and regress on their from season to see. .
Old 06-16-2009, 05:42 AM   #19
Banned

cornstarch's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
If anyone has edit their players rating just get their team good agaist the AI. Then man oh man. I for one ain't a fan of this been able to edit ratings. LOL I will leave it alone and allow my players to progress and regress on their from season to see. .
Dude, you missed my ENTIRE point on why I like the editable ratings within a franchise. I never once even mentioned it for your particular team, much less doing it to, in your words, "edit their players rating just get their team good agaist the AI". I said, as a backup plan just in case the progression system and incoming rookies ratings are ever buggy or flawed (including all other 31 teams in the NFL that you are in the franchise with, not just your team and players), that the option to edit the ratings could solve those POTENTIAL problems.

Come on, man.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #20
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

I guess today we will find out if there will b a be a need to edit. With josh in charge of franchise now I'm confident he will get it where it needs to be.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 7

It is definately a good thing to have in franchise, but id much rather the game work great out of the box...its very time consuming and frustrating to have to go edit every player in the league every season!!!

now imagine if you sim the games of your franchise, you will spend hours editing players, sim a season in 15 mins, then hours editing again...ouch
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »