Home

I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed

This is a discussion on I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
Apex aka the truth aka look at my bash videos aka we fund ea.

Lol

Ohh god...apex needs to make a video of reality and a 60 dollar video game

When he realizes that they won't ever be the same he can stop making videos and sit down and play a game
All I can say is I HOPE you got a reprimand for this....while you may not see his point, or agree with it, the man has done alot, IMO, to help the dev team SEE exactly what some of the problems in Madden were (are). And in any of the posts I've read, I have never seen him attack anyone on a personal level...though some of you will say he's attacked EA.

IMHO, people like this guy should be removed from the forums, as they have NO input whatsoever to help the cause. "Everything's wonderful" and "OH MY GOD this game rocks" are not going to improve future iterations of the game.....at least Apex takes time to help them correct the problems he sees, without attacking them personally.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #74
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg

looks alright to me
Look at the 0-line on the ground also. Linemen falling down has been a regular complaint I keep seeing and it happens all the time in real life.

Didn't we just watch a video by apex where he showcased the 04' madden. The video was a swing pass to Priest Holmes and the whole video was about the "lean" of the player running.

If I remember correctly, Apex said that you need to "lean" when making a cut, but be somewhat "straight up" when running full speed. This thread is a direct contradiction to what I saw in that video. So which one do you want? Leaning or straight up?

The game looks really good and I'm more excited for this Madden than any other. (and I'm pretty excited every year, 4 midnight released in a row)
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #75
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
LOL CD Resume Submission Center...Thats exactly how I feel...It seems like there alot more posters trying to decipher videos, photos etc in hopes of being invited to the next Community day...LOL it's halarious
lol so true.

I don't have the time to do that stuff. I'm very straightforward in terms of my critiques.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #76
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaDot
No Youtube video of you talking about a still video for 5 minutes ?

I am disappointed
I feel the same way lol....
Old 06-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 2

Apex I watch almost all your youtube videos from Madden to 2k9. I think you make some very valid points. You also make some incredibly useless ones. Im tired of people complaining about players or looks or the crowd. Useless features when we compare them to man coverage problems, safeties not reacting quick enough, small backs breaking tackles over linebackers (Chris Johnson of 09. Hes good but not breaking hit sticks of Rey Rey good).

Everyone stop complaining about these things most people dont notice. Who cares the players shoes which is the size of the white lining on my pinky on TV. Honestly they cant fix every problem in one years worth time. They have to improve a game in less than a year while performing tests and bugs checks for half the year.

Stop it. Would you care more about the way a player runs or how the defensive back can cover a reciever (Or how a lineman can block a DLinemain)? Sure its a small fix but would you like a couple of small fixes or a really big repair? Quality or quantity? You decide.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #78
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx
He's slowing down because he just passed the Finish line, and you can tell because he's looking behind
better?
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2

I'm seeing a lot of similarities to that Madden 10 pic.
He's slowing down because he's about to score, see the blue endzone
Old 06-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #80
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

This is one the reasons i will be buying Backbreaker and just renting madden 10 before i buy it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »