Home

I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed

This is a discussion on I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #33
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: I really Hope this isn't a Pic of a guy running at full speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
Apex aka the truth aka look at my bash videos aka we fund ea.

Lol

Ohh god...apex needs to make a video of reality and a 60 dollar video game

When he realizes that they won't ever be the same he can stop making videos and sit down and play a game
I'm not gonna bash Apex, because he has brought up very valid points before. I just think this one is a stretch. I don't know why anyone would hate what he does. He dissects the game so you don't have to. It's all for the purpose of making a better game. Why would you hate on that?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #34
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
Apex aka the truth aka look at my bash videos aka we fund ea.

Lol

Ohh god...apex needs to make a video of reality and a 60 dollar video game

When he realizes that they won't ever be the same he can stop making videos and sit down and play a game

you are saying this to someone who voices an opinion on being unhappy with year after year spending 60 bucks on something that is said to be realistic when its not? I dont know about you but im not easy with just throwing down 60 bucks and it turns out to be something totally opposite of whats promised. Im not saying this game isnt going to be good because it looks tons better than last years madden. If we have to pay for it though, atleast get it right....or the best that you possibly can. Im not an EA basher trust me...but when I see something that looks wrong to me im going to atleast point it out. How else would a game improve if everyone just sat on their hands and said nothing. The peoples voice is whats gotten the game to where it is now....
Old 06-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Why some people feel the need to attack Apex is beyond me, because he has some of the realest videos concerning the lack thereof in Madden. Apex has a point with this thread and his recent video shows that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsVm...e=channel_page

Last edited by THUG-Z; 06-12-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #36
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Back on topic

Thank you
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #37
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry but his videos are of things that hamper all sports games because they are sports games. He has some valid ideas at times but a lot is also things that are wayyyy over the top. Like this thread based on a pic. Reality is that ea makes video games and people want for 60 bucks the real life nfl on a video game which is not going to happen ever no matter who makes the games.

No sports game even the show replicate the sport perfectly. All I am saying is that when you complain about every single thing in a video game you need to come to the conclusion that is a video game. A ticket to a real nfl game is most times double what madden cost. And people want to see real life on a video game and that will never happen. Is just a video game and is suppose to be fun. A lot of people make it out to be real life which is not.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #38
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Why do people keep talking about VIDEOS? This thread is asking about the PIC. If he wanted to talk about VIDEOS, he should have said what's wrong with the running animations in this VIDEO. He didn't. He asked about the PIC.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG-Z
Why some people feel the need to attack Apex is beyond me, because he has some of the realest videos concerning the lack thereof in Madden. Apex has a point with this thread and his recent video shows that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsVm...e=channel_page
Thanks! Hadn't seen that one yet. On point as always!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Why do people keep talking about VIDEOS? This thread is asking about the PIC. If he wanted to talk about VIDEOS, he should have said what's wrong with the running animations in this VIDEO. He didn't. He asked about the PIC.
The picture, as far as that is concerned, shows nothing concrete really. Thus, there is nothing to really evaluate, especially for a still pic. That's why I referred to his recent vid about the running animation -- which makes all the sense. I had an issue about the gameplay/running animation since I came here and it still bothers me that a company like EA cannot get it right. That says a lot about such company, a billion dollar company. It's simply sad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »