Home

Brady's throw power

This is a discussion on Brady's throw power within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Brady's throw power

I'm not seeing the problem with Brady's thp being 99. He has the greatest deep threat at receiver on his team and he constantly hit him and in stride a lot of the times. I remember that play where he passed it to Moss and Moss passed it back and hit Gaffeny on the other side of the field. Thats an impressive showing of arm strenght to me. I also remember the deep post against the Jets. That was a accurate and deep pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Brady's throw power

99 throw power is a little high for Brady. John Elway/Brett Favre/Michael Vick are the only ones who ever deserved a 99.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampN252
I'm not seeing the problem with Brady's thp being 99. He has the greatest deep threat at receiver on his team and he constantly hit him and in stride a lot of the times. I remember that play where he passed it to Moss and Moss passed it back and hit Gaffeny on the other side of the field. Thats an impressive showing of arm strenght to me. I also remember the deep post against the Jets. That was a accurate and deep pass.
Nobody is denying you.
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 06-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

I know. I read a lot of complaints about this in another thread thou. When I watch old Moss highlights and you watch Culpepper hit him down field in stride, makes you realize how strong his arm was. Brady is technical doing the same.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

i wouldn't say its his strength is it is his insight to know when to throw the ball . he knows when to release the ball before the receiver is out of reach. coming out of the NFL combine, Brady was not known for his strong arm , but his high football IQ

i have visited enough patriot training camps to tell you that his arm is more accurate than strong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
99 throw power is a little high for Brady. John Elway/Brett Favre/Michael Vick are the only ones who ever deserved a 99.

And JaMarcus Russell.

Also, before starting a franchise, I'm lowering Brady's injury to like 30. I'm also going to make him only a 91/92 overall

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
Rookie

bronxct1's Arena

OVR: 4

i mean if you look at the last two plays of SBXLII he bombed the ball about 70 yards in the air. Haven't seen many QB's do that
Old 06-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35

i have visited enough patriot training camps to tell you that his arm is more accurate than strong.
This is the correct answer.

There is already a GIANT thread about this here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039615369

Brady's throw power should be about a 90, and in my 'chise that's what it will be.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »