Home

Madden NFL 10 Videos: Ravens (CPU) vs. Titans (Ian) Full Gameplay in HD

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Videos: Ravens (CPU) vs. Titans (Ian) Full Gameplay in HD within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Ravens (CPU) vs. Titans (Ian) full gameplay in HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprany
What setting is this on? Where is QB inaccuracy/sim style gameplay? Where is the defense in general??

I mean 8 touchdowns in a cold weather Ravens-Titans game??

C'mon, call a spade a spade. There are more important things than whether an animation looks one way or another, or how the commentary is. Online franchise or not, this game still needs a lot of work.
I love the panic button approach around here.

I just played a game as the Patriots against the Steelers and rushed for 40 yards on 18 carries and passed for 125 (8/18).

I really question why the hell I spend all day doing this stuff only for people to freak out.

Last edited by Ian_Cummings; 06-12-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

oh and forgot to mention...you def can tell there are numerous new lines from collinsworth...hammond is hammond still, but anything beats the radio announcer...great job Ian!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #75
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

The hand warmers are waaay too small. It looks like Collins was wearing a fanny pack.

It looks like the play call screen coming up too fast has been fixed. After Johnson scored the first time, and after the PAT the play call screen didn't come up until the cutscene was over.

Crowd Noise is REALLY good. But the commentators seem to have a lot of awkward silence. Then just break in. You almost forget that they were talking sometimes.

PLEAAASE fix the visors and visor clips. I really am getting worried that they wont get fixed.

@5:54 in part 1, the pass to Gage, Zbikowski was out in front but didn't make a play on the ball. Should have been a deflection but he drifted back in hopes for an INT. 9 out of 10 defenders would slap that ball down or jump in front to catch it. Not drift away from the ball.

Now as I watch more, the DB's need to make more plays on balls. Too many times they go for the catch when they have no shot and are better suited to break up the play.

Too many broken tackles by CJ, and now I see Yamon Figurs break a tackle for a score. WAAAY too many broken tackles going on here.

I've noticed on penalties, and even just some normal plays, the player wont even be on the ground and it cuts to a scene. Just something to look at and maybe adjust.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 12

Absolutely great stuff, some little things here and there, but just an overall great collection of videos
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #77
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

I just played a game against as the Patriots against the Steelers and rushed for 40 yards on 18 carries and passed for 125 (8/18).

I really question why the hell I spend all day doing this stuff only for people to freak out.
Because deep down, you like it? Because you keep fooling yourself into thinking you can satisfy people here?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

I just played a game against as the Patriots against the Steelers and rushed for 40 yards on 18 carries and passed for 125 (8/18).

well you have to understand that in this world negative energy is all around us...you cant escape it but you can ignore it and rise above it...dont let these whiners get you down boss...you guys have done an excellent job...keep it up...
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 5

It's good, but still no celebrations after playoff games, just superbowl only? man...
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:

I think in general people really dig it...nice work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »