Home

Will the sliders work this year?

This is a discussion on Will the sliders work this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Will the sliders work this year?

I'm not sure if anything has really been mentioned yet about the sliders, besides maybe a sentence or two. Its good that we are getting back the CPU sliders but will all the sliders actually work?
Last year in madden and especially in NCAA, it seemed like the sliders had absolutely no effect at all. Like many of us here have posted before, there should be a big difference between any slider set to extreme right or extreme left. For example, if we set our pass blocking slider to 100, we should be able to stay in the pocket all day and never once get pressured. And if we set that slider to 0, we should be running around all day and getting sacked about 10 times a game.
Any info on this that I might have missed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 03:28 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Will the sliders work this year?

Since Ian and crew installed the new speed sliders and other sliders this year. Then they should work perfectly fine.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:59 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Since Ian and crew installed the new speed sliders and other sliders this year. Then they should work perfectly fine.
Is this your first year with Madden? If so, it COULD explain alot of your answers.

Sliders have been terribly broken in the past....penalty sliders included, so your answer has no basis.

I am also wondering, Ian, ARE THE SLIDERS EFFECTIVE THIS YEAR? (and I mean ALL of them)
Old 06-13-2009, 07:17 AM   #4
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

^^^^ lol.

i would like to know this as well.

On another note they could not risk not putting in cpu sliders this year it would be a riot here.

however the effectiveness of sliders has been something not expressed enough in the games of the past
Old 06-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 11

My big kick this year is working fatigue, and I could've sworn it was said there is a fatigue slider this year. If that's true but doesn't work, then yeah, what's the point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Is this your first year with Madden? If so, it COULD explain alot of your answers.

Sliders have been terribly broken in the past....penalty sliders included, so your answer has no basis.

I am also wondering, Ian, ARE THE SLIDERS EFFECTIVE THIS YEAR? (and I mean ALL of them)
lol I've asked the same question. Either this dood works for Peter Moore or is 12 and hasn't played a 'next gen' Madden yet.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
lol I've asked the same question. Either this dood works for Peter Moore or is 12 and hasn't played a 'next gen' Madden yet.
No I am not 12 are work for moore !! Well I might would love to do that lol Yes I have played the next Gen console madden. But a perfect example of one of the new sliders working was in Ian 1 hour worth of video the other day Titans vs Ravens. He said he used the speed slider in that game to slow down the game speed even more. You could see it in the video. So I am sure Ian and his crew has fixed the sliders this year.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Please keep it on topic, no reason to call people out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »