Home

Spotlight and autosubs features??

This is a discussion on Spotlight and autosubs features?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Spotlight and autosubs features??

Man its great to see what the community and Ian are achieving with this interaction. One thing that i would like to know is about the spotlight feature and autosubs in game. Last year was a disaster with these features, so i was hoping to hear something about them this year.

I havent seen any videos of double-coverage. Also i havent seen any videos of subs coming in when they are tired. Has anyone seen any threads or videos of this? These are essential for a great "sim" experience and strategy for offense & defense. So i hope Ian can show some videos or a thread on the improvements of these two features, as we get closer to crunch time.

Love what u have done with the defensive pressure Ian, so can i get a update on these two features..thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget about the broadcast camera angle, that will be a sim persons dream come true
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Spotlight and autosubs features??

I am assuming you mean subbing back ups for tired players. The answer is yes. With the fatigue system been alot more affective this year. There will be alot more subbing when the starters get tired.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Spotlight and autosubs features??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I am assuming you mean subbing back ups for tired players. The answer is yes. With the fatigue system been alot more affective this year. There will be alot more subbing when the starters get tired.
Thats a relieve, panther, have u heard anything about double-teaming recievers? I havent seen any videos or threads about it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »