Home

New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny

This is a discussion on New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
that was in last years
That camera shake hitstick is one of my least favorite features. But man o man the celebrations cut sceens look great especially after the sack!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
No, something else has been going on. It's a known issue - lead blockers right now have issues getting their blocks...
Here is something up for debate:

I know yall have to give each player a base rating based on their real world speed. Now for pulling guards. should they get a speed boost coming out of their stance ...enough to get them where they need to be then let their block rating determine if they can hold the block once they meet the defender, or should the guards remain slow and too bad so sad, your teams coach cant run pulling guard plays till they get a upgrade at guard ?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
Hey Ian is there an option to turn the individual crowd chatter down cuz I want it to sound like a real broadcast and I dont here individual guys yelling "C'MON WHAT WAS THAT" ever watching on sundays?
As long as they got rid of the stupid "Gingerbread Man" rhyme that would show up in there every now and again (since Madden 06 I think), lol. I got so sick of hearing that one particular crowd/player chatter line.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 31

I'm liking the what you did to the "dive" tackle...it used to be like a real fast superman dive, but now it seems like you put a little hitch in it.....nice touch.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #61
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Will late hits like the one at 8:00 in the 2nd vid be called in the final version? Guess one could always tweak penalty sliders if not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Ask and ye shall receive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT2ExV6_QOM

I think I lost the rest of the time...just forgot to hit record since we were so into the game.
Don't show any Giants vids. I don't want people scouting my squad through these little vids.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 26

I guess this will do for this year. The animations are just doodoo, the cutting, the running I mean the jogging. That ish just bothers me to no end. Overall the game looks much better but will we see teams be different from one another or is it vanilla across the board?

Ian, spend next years time on the f'ing animations and don't try to sell it as a new era in football, just do it cause well it needs to be done. Your animators really need to spend some time in SCEA San Diego, go to their studio please, cause whatever they are doing with Uncharted, MLB the show and a host of others is running laps around the industry right now. Book some time their in that huge studio please and upgrade your mo cap implementation.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Your animators really need to spend some time in SCEA San Diego, go to their studio please, cause whatever they are doing with Uncharted, MLB the show and a host of others is running laps around the industry right now. Book some time their in that huge studio please and upgrade your mo cap implementation.
I'm sorry...which games have you worked on in your illustrious game development career that gives you the right to make such a statement?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »