Home

New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny

This is a discussion on New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #65
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: New video - 3rd quarter of Ian vs. Donny

I don't think the running animations have been finalized from what Ian wrote earlier though I could be mistaken.

Wish the play call screen would come out like the stat side bar after a score.

Otherwise I am stoked!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #66
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

ahhh...the Raiders. Nothing like watching J'Russ toss an INT and our defense let the opponent run the ball down our throats.

Thanks for video Ian.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 26

Damn Robo QB is still in the game, 2nd qt. at the 52 sec mark, Delhomme jumps in the air throws across his body without planting his feet or even looking that way, WTF.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:53 AM   #68
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
ahhh...the Raiders. Nothing like watching J'Russ toss an INT and our defense let the opponent run the ball down our throats.

Thanks for video Ian.
this made me LOL, i have a friend who is a huge Raider fan and he says isshh like this all the time. haha
MLB: Red Sox, Marlins
NHL: Panthers
http://twitter.com/Badboy49er
Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 6

the game look great. i love everything about the game (takle, the new pass rush etc), but there is something that is buging me. the celebration in madden 09 was beautifull. i never get tired of dunking the ball any time i get a td, but it look like u guy took it out. why are you guy going to take out something great and replace it with something that is not so great. if you u want to take it out then u have to give me something better.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 7

I am so happy that you haven't nerfed the pass rush now that it has been fixed. Maybe from a technical standpoint it could use a little work, but the timing is realistic and I'm happy that it's here to stay!

Great job. It seriously makes the game look like an entirely new game and I appreciate it greatly.

One question: How does it actually feel to play against pressure? The game looked a lot more realistic.

edit - As someone else mentioned earlier, is there a way that you can have the cut-scenes show up before the play call menus come up? If a person wants to skip them, they can just hit a button on the controller. That way us Sim guys can catch them all without being obtrusive with the menus. Of course, if you were to go this route the playclock and gameclock wouldn't move until the player was back at the playcall screen.

Last edited by achain; 06-14-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Damn Robo QB is still in the game, 2nd qt. at the 52 sec mark, Delhomme jumps in the air throws across his body without planting his feet or even looking that way, WTF.
how can the user make the QB look a certain direction?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonesRunIt
SHUT THE FU__ UP

For you to imply they didnt work on gameplay is offensive. I have personally been on Ians *** since his heralded arrival. I have sent him countless twitter messages critiquing the ins and outs of footage and watched others with the same dedication put forth imput to make sure when Madden 10 reared its head it was one hell of an upgrade.

Now we have a game that is vastly improved in one cycle and all people can do is act as if Ian and the rest of the crew has been twiddling there thumbs for the past 10 months. Its embarrasing.
Your first comment trips me out. I'm sick of you Madden fanatics. My new name for people like you is B I T C H-Fanatics, one who denounces any criticism on Madden with hate, profanity, etc.

And where did I imply that the gameplay wasn't improved? Considering how Madden 09 was, Madden 10 is obviously improved and it should be -- because it's a new version. However, it doesn't mean that the gameplay is perfect and doesn't need to be worked on for future Maddens to capture REALISM.

And please don't put words in my mouth, indirectly or directly, like you did in your latter comment. Never in my post did I mention anything about Ian and his crew not doing their work appropriately and "twiddling there (?) thumbs for the past 10 months" as you stated. Your comment is simply fatuous -- but it's not surprising at all coming from a bitch-fanatic like yourself.

Last edited by THUG-Z; 06-14-2009 at 12:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »