Home

Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer )

This is a discussion on Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 01:31 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer )

The way he is and how he presents himself got him a free pass to E3. What did you get?

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 9

NFLHITMAN. Thank you for wasting 15 minutes out of my life.

Not only is this guy annoying but the fact that NFL HITMAN thinks he deserves some special respect because of the time you put into 2K is pathetic. I guess. I am old school when it comes to being humble. It also sounds like NFLHITMAN is COACH RUCKUS the way the dude is hyping him.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #75
Pro

OVR: 12

Why is this guy SO special? How is he any different from you and me. No offense coach "Rukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkus" ,but I don't really respect your LOUD opinions, plus you seem like a very OLD fan boy. I've been burned too many times before by EA to just start gushing over the game that EA is obviously paying you to promote.

Last edited by jdr4693; 06-16-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #76
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I got some new info from it even though I only watched one video. He asked Phil about NCAA's sportsmanship feature and if Madden would have something similar... While Madden won't have anything that deep, Phil did mention that there would be an easier way to view someone's play style/statistics. Some good info there since I didn't even know EA had even worked on that aspect of the game.

As far as Phil's reaction, I thought the comment he made about matching Coaches energy hilarious because those guys just can't do it lol. Right or wrong, maybe they should hire him to hype up the game a bit. As has been said, it looked as if Phil was amused during the interview so if nothing else, it was a nice break from the magnifying glass.

I can't believe this guy got banned from O.S. Was he being really disrespectful to the CDay guys or were the guys overreacting? I may have to check out his Madden radio broadcast as I would be happy to find some original content. Many sites just reguritate news from other sites in a back and forth cycle. I am still not sure why I visit PastaPadre (this is not a dis) as I know anything that goes up there will almost immediately have a thread here. Not that he isn't producing nice content with his ties to EA, but usually his stuff finds its way over here. I am thinking that maybe the stuff that the Coach produces could be opinion pieces and that may actually be exclusive to his site.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:13 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Poor Phil. He is overwhelmed.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #78
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
The way he is and how he presents himself got him a free pass to E3. What did you get?
you realize that pretty much the only requirement to get a press pass to E3 is to have a pulse right? I applied for the 2005 E3 press Pass just to see if I could get one and I did...

I dont mind Coach hooping and hollering but it would be nice if he would take it down a notch when interviewing. Honestly, If i could actually watch his interviews without hurting my ears I would watch them all..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 8

Ugg, so I guess I don't have FLAVA cause I find him loud and obnoxious? So If I talk really loud and act stupid and waste peoples time instead of actually asking good questions that means I'll have FLAVA now?

Sorry, can we call it like we see it? This is not FLAVA this is just some guy being loud and annoying.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #80
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

One question, why does this guy refer to himself as the greatest sim player on the planet? I mean what gives him that impression? Winning a madden tournament doesn't seal that title up for you. Im going to start referring to myself as the greatest since nobody can prove me wrong anyway.

Renegade44: The greatest Madden sim player on the planet.

Next year, im going to go to e3 and just flip out on madden devs and yell and scream and say Oh my god. Hopefully someone on os makes a thread about me and gets my back cause then I will know that I have "made it".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »