Home

Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer )

This is a discussion on Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer ) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #41
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Interview with Phil Frazier ( Madden 10 Producer )

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewmtg
Safe assumption.
Sorry, but I just thought that you had a better sense of humor than me, when you told me that you'd open up a lot of threads to annoy me.

You must have forgot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #42
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

Roadman, I did not know about the CDay scandal with coach... I just thought people were bashing him due to his flamboyance. Yes he was over the top and could do a much better job if he played it straight, but EA isn't giving out any classified information no matter how professional an interviewer is.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

LMAO@ the first vid sounds like he's channeling his inner "the rock" or something.

I can't watch the other one lol cliff notes anyone?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #44
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

I can never believe how stupid people are on OS Forums man. Coach Rukus is a sim player through and through,one of the only sim guys I have EVER seen on Madden Nation.The guy has a sim site and a sim league dedicated to giving sim players a true enjoyable experience.
Yet here you got dumb *** people saying they don't like him,can't stand him because of the way he interviews people? You can't stand a man who takes care of his kids? A man who is passionate about getting you an enjoyable video game experience? A guy who cares about you enjoying Madden?

Most of these idiots on this forum make me sick,they really need to grow up.If you didn't like the interview or him for that matter,you could have easily left the thread...but I guess maturity is something LACKING around OS forums.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 5

calm down man lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #46
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
I can never believe how stupid people are on OS Forums man. Coach Rukus is a sim player through and through,one of the only sim guys I have EVER seen on Madden Nation.The guy has a sim site and a sim league dedicated to giving sim players a true enjoyable experience.
Yet here you got dumb *** people saying they don't like him,can't stand him because of the way he interviews people? You can't stand a man who takes care of his kids? A man who is passionate about getting you an enjoyable video game experience? A guy who cares about you enjoying Madden?

Most of these idiots on this forum make me sick,they really need to grow up.If you didn't like the interview or him for that matter,you could have easily left the thread...but I guess maturity is something LACKING around OS forums.
You're absolutely right. Coach Ruckus is a SIM player and shows a lot of enthusiasm for being one. People should respect that, especially considering the fact that him of all people who was a former critic of Madden and the Community Day guys is actually excited about Madden 10 after playing the game himself.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
You're absolutely right. Coach Ruckus is a SIM player and shows a lot of enthusiasm for being one. People should respect that, especially considering the fact that him of all people who was a former critic of Madden and the Community Day guys is actually excited about Madden 10 after playing the game himself.
That right there is why people should be excited! You got a guy who was banned on these forums for attacking the CD guys and the Development team of Madden 10. Coach than goes to E3 and is wowed like the CD guys were and Coach had a better game than they did!

When Coach Ruckus was at E3 he basically played Madden 10 pretty much the whole 3 days he was there. He visited some other booths but he kept coming back to Madden 10. I believe that if there is anyone who played Madden 10 the most and can give you in depth feedback it is Coach Ruckus.

That alone should speak volumes as how good Madden 10 looks.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #48
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
That right there is why people should be excited! You got a guy who was banned on these forums for attacking the CD guys and the Development team of Madden 10. Coach than goes to E3 and is wowed like the CD guys were and Coach had a better game than they did!

When Coach Ruckus was at E3 he basically played Madden 10 pretty much the whole 3 days he was there. He visited some other booths but he kept coming back to Madden 10. I believe that if there is anyone who played Madden 10 the most and can give you in depth feedback it is Coach Ruckus.

That alone should speak volumes as how good Madden 10 looks.
I agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »