Home

The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!!

This is a discussion on The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #137
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The same broken field goal camera angle? Say it isn't so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I prefer less cut-aways, myself. I would like to see a choice in camera settings: follow the ball, or a view from the kicker. I also hope for an option to kill all the cutscenes after tackles. I prefer to see the plays unfold w/o cutting away/changing the angle.
Agreed 100%!! I'd also like to see the plays unfold with the regular gameplay view. The cutaway scenes detract the gameplay experience instead of enhancing it imo. Hopefully, they are listening and will include an option to turn them off for FGs, XPs, Kick offs, and all gameplay.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #138
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Saying you don't like the field goal angle is one thing. But some people claiming it's some sort of presentation killer? I can just imagine people seeing the field goal camera angle and throwing their controller on the ground in disgust, then kicking their dog and locking themselves in the bathroom all day.

I mean no disrespect boooey but i had to crack up at Bronco's response..i was just imagining the entire sequence of events here really happening from the tossing of the joypad to locking one's self in the bathroom all day pissed off over the FG camera angle, which gave me a good laugh lol

PS The FG camera is sorta wack..but its ok i guess..it definately dont totally ruin the game's presentation at all..although i did notice in the teamxbox video which is said to be the retail build ..the camara seemed ok for FG's..slightly changed but i dont know if it was because it was in simulation mode or what...

Last edited by Moegames; 07-28-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #139
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I'll look into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames

I mean no disrespect boooey but i had to crack up at Bronco's response..i was just imagining the entire sequence of events here really happening from the tossing of the joypad to locking one's self in the bathroom all day pissed off over the FG camera angle, which gave me a good laugh lol

PS The FG camera is sorta wack..but its ok i guess..it definately dont totally ruin the game's presentation at all..although i did notice in the teamxbox video which is said to be the retail build ..the camara seemed ok for FG's..slightly changed but i dont know if it was because it was in simulation mode or what...
heya Moe, do you have a link to that teamxbox video?

Ian did say he would look into it, so I am hoping he had a chance to change it.
Since I created this thread a lot of people have voiced their displeasure with the camera cutaways also.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #140
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Ian did say he would look into it, so I am hoping he had a chance to change it.
If it's in the demo that way, it's in the final game that way.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #141
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

yup, the camera still cuts away during field goals.. so disappointing.
Its absolutley mind boggling that this made it in the game 2 years in a row.

piss poor job here
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »