Home

Let's try to compile a list of all the new features this year.

This is a discussion on Let's try to compile a list of all the new features this year. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #265
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Let's try to compile a list of all the new features this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
There's something that some people have and that's hope. You're disappointed in Online Franchise, yet the developers said that things like the salary cap can still be added because Online Franchise is server-based. I'm sure there just wasn't enough time to get a lot of stuff in properly, so it's best that they update it through the servers. As Ian said, it's all about what the community demands. Lets just hope!
You an I both know they aren't adding in Salary
Cap, Free Agency, and basic Trade Logic in to Online Franchise. That being said I do admit Ian and team have worked hard on this game and will "probably" generate a good product. Could have done better with a fully functional OF(lol) but it "should" be good none the less.

p.s. "should" and "probably" were used because I don't count eggs before they hatch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #266
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
You an I both know they aren't adding in Salary
Cap, Free Agency, and basic Trade Logic in to Online Franchise. That being said I do admit Ian and team have worked hard on this game and will "probably" generate a good product. Could have done better with a fully functional OF(lol) but it "should" be good none the less.

p.s. "should" and "probably" were used because I don't count eggs before they hatch.
I know that you want to keep your "unbiased" approach, but I'm only saying things that the developers themselves said. Josh Looman and Ian Cummings said that things like the salary cap can be added through the servers instead of just waiting until Madden 11. Even if they won't do it, there is still hope that it can still happen. Of course, some people refuse to believe it until they see it, so we'll just wait and see.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #267
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
I know that you want to keep your "unbiased" approach, but I'm only saying things that the developers themselves said. Josh Looman and Ian Cummings said that things like the salary cap can be added through the servers instead of just waiting until Madden 11. Even if they won't do it, there is still hope that it can still happen. Of course, some people refuse to believe it until they see it, so we'll just wait and see.
once again.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »