Home

If the programmers don't fix the running animation, this game will not be good

This is a discussion on If the programmers don't fix the running animation, this game will not be good within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
If the programmers don't fix the running animation, this game will not be good

From the videos I'm seeing, and they look great graphically, the running still looks terrible. This will ruin the game for me in my opinion. I don't understand why they can't fix this issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: If the programmers don't fix the running animation, this game will not be good

Ever heard of a blog? Its a great way to vent out. And OS has support for this. You should really utilize it.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: If the programmers don't fix the running animation, this game will not be good

I hate to we will have to live the running animations for another year. I would think the Running animations is going to be on Ian list at the top to fix this for next year madden 11. Yes we will have to put up with one more year of stiff like running. But it ain't going to be a game killer. We live with it this long. What is one more year.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Welcome to the boards tombstone.

Good subject, but it's been in a lot of threads.

The search function becomes your friend.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

To be honest with you, I'm starting to think that they just have inferior programmers to visual concepts.. They should just say "f--k it", and buy them out, bring them back and start making great games again like when I had my Genesis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm trying to get excited for the game. It seems like a lot of hardwork and improvements have been made, but everytime I see the running animation it just kills any immersion.

Considering the game involves running in every single play, it can really make or break it. Not sure how it's not one of the 1st priorities.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4

The running animations aren't show stoppers, I'm still buying it. I missed the Madden Train since NFL 2k5...this one seems good enough for me to buy.

*turns back*
Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone Jackson
To be honest with you, I'm starting to think that they just have inferior programmers to visual concepts.. They should just say "f--k it", and buy them out, bring them back and start making great games again like when I had my Genesis.
I was going to let you know that Ian had made a comment about looking over the run animations(can't find the post at this moment), but given this comment, I don't think him saying anything in regards to fixing/addressing them is going to appease your mind.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »