Home

Instead Of Online Franchise How About...

This is a discussion on Instead Of Online Franchise How About... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Instead Of Online Franchise How About...

i have a headache just reading this
Old 06-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 26

I don't think online franchise is alienating anyone. Some people like it and some people don't care for it, but I don't see any alienation.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well bro you sre right bout one thing. It will be hard to keep to a franshise mode online going all the time. Because it is very hard to get people together every week to play football and all that. When people are so busy working and going to school and so on. But people still want a online franchise. Best thing is for people to do is find other friends online who has a the time once are twice a week to play a game are two in the franchise would be the best bet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bowler
Online franchise is alienating a large percentage of people?
Alienating? Who? If you don't wanna play it, don't play it. Offline franchise isnt going anywhere. Play now isnt going anywhere. Online competition isnt going anywhere. Hell Superstar mode isnt going anywhere. So who is it 'alienating'??
Old 06-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #13
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well bro you sre right bout one thing. It will be hard to keep to a franshise mode online going all the time. Because it is very hard to get people together every week to play football and all that. When people are so busy working and going to school and so on. But people still want a online franchise. Best thing is for people to do is find other friends online who has a the time once are twice a week to play a game are two in the franchise would be the best bet.
exactly....if you have a known group of people and not a bunch of randoms..it can go as smooth as you want it.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 8

Let me explain, i had a full explanation and my computer went hay-wire and i lost it.

1-Pick you favorite team and play a real or flex NFL schedule with the only rule of not playing a team twice in a flex schedule.

2-Go online and search for a team on your schedule. You can have custom search options for team, rank and difficulty. If playing flex it wouldn't really matter as long as you didn't play any team more than twice in the regular season.

3-If unable to find a match up online you can sim or play the CPU offline.

4-Repeat 2&3 until you have completed a 16 game regular season.

5-Let the cpu generate the play-off schedule with your season results included. If you make the playoffs repeat 2&3 till a SB winner is determined while letting the CPU determine the outcome for games you're not involved in.

Basically what this would do is let people who play when ever they get the chance to have their online games mean more than a ranking and W-L. They would be part of a season or multiple seasons that you could manage offline at your own convience. Anyhow, that's all and i'll let it go. It doesn't look like too many are fond of this idea. I know Madden 07 had something like this but by design it was very limited.

Last edited by Pro Bowler; 06-16-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

Online Franchise isn't going anywhere. I"m going to fight for that until the end. Damn, we don't even have trade logic, etc and people trying to destroy my baby....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #16
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I didn't think after reading the "too many bad throws" thread earlier that I was see another thread that would cause me to go WTF anymore then that one.

I obviously was incorrect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »