Home

Has it been confirmed that we can edit hair, etc?

This is a discussion on Has it been confirmed that we can edit hair, etc? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Has it been confirmed that we can edit hair, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeCapone
This has to be a joke, i am serious as hell about all these features people wont care about after 5 mins into there games.

I would rather have those resources used to make the game a better overall gm cuz as soon as something goes wrong offline or on, you have no one but to blame but yoursleves for the wishlists of materialistic features and wardrobe effects you babies cried for.

Let the offline franchise be screwed up or player progression or constant game crashes during certain points into ones franchise. There will be hell in here and across the internets.

But hey what can I say, I rather have gameplay first and then all the rest should come later. But thats just me and this has to be a JOKE POST.
Okay, you don't care about this but clearly other people do - so don't go around labeling posts as a joke simply because it's something you don't care about. You're a fine example of the "it's all about me" generation.

The gameplay is more important to me as well, but why can't we have both?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
This has to be a joke, i am serious as hell about all these features people wont care about after 5 mins into there games.

I would rather have those resources used to make the game a better overall gm cuz as soon as something goes wrong offline or on, you have no one but to blame but yoursleves for the wishlists of materialistic features and wardrobe effects you babies cried for.

Let the offline franchise be screwed up or player progression or constant game crashes during certain points into ones franchise. There will be hell in here and across the internets.

But hey what can I say, I rather have gameplay first and then all the rest should come later. But thats just me and this has to be a JOKE POST.

*Sigh*
I swear this needs to be a sticky......
And for the BILLIONTH time on these forums.

Madden/Ea has a team that works on the gameplay areas.

Madden/Ea also has another team that work on Presentation/aka all the stuff you don't care about.

So if your precious offline progression is screwed up, it's not because time was spent on something like Presentation, since there is a separate team to handle things like that, it's because the gameplay team screwed up.

So what was your point again?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #11

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Why does everything have to be absolute. Just because someone posts about hair or wardrobe does not mean that it is all they care about. I bet the original poster cares much more about game play issues than this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:

if u feel that strongly about it then why waste the time posting your little comments on this thread?? The Madden/EA guys have a huge team that work on different areas of the game. Its 2009 , WHY CANT WE HAVE GAMEPLAY AND THE LOOKS?????

I HOPE THEY HAVE THE OPTION WHERE WE CAN EDIT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PLAYERS BUILD THIS YEAR !!!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Why does everything have to be absolute. Just because someone posts about hair or wardrobe does not mean that it is all they care about. I bet the original poster cares much more about game play issues than this.
+1
Old 06-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor
*Sigh*

Madden/Ea also has another team that work on Presentation/aka all the stuff you don't care about.

So if your precious offline progression is screwed up, it's not because time was spent on something like Presentation, since there is a separate team to handle things like that, it's because the gameplay team screwed up.

+1
Old 06-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor
*Sigh*

boooooooooooo!!! u dont need to be here posting replys like that if u dont want it okay also carolina_boi --- love ur post i do hope they have every thing but what ever he wants but i would be okay whith having every option possible! lol

Last edited by duncan54matt; 06-18-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: cuz i wanted to
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

My issue is exactly what I stated and if you dont like then oh well. Just as much as you can sigh about my disagreement with the OPs thread then I would hate to see if you'll be able to have enough wind left when the game launches and something does go wrong with a gameplay aspect.

And this EA HAS A TEAM FOR THIS AND THAT comment, let me just say this.

These things have been asked and wished upon a star for, for over 7 years now and 4 going on nex gen systems. You would think this would have been the case from the get go from the 06 debacle that labled that game as a $60 demo.

But every year people forget how EA added this or added those spiked cleats so we can all re-live those stepping on an opponents face when ever the tough gets going.

There has been several threads with this mess about material items, but in all seriousness HOW MANY OF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ALL THAT AFTER THE FIRST FEW GAMES?

Before you guys react and speak as if your sooo into these littel touches, how many of you play madden 09 still and if you dont and your here bashing on me, then why dont you still play madden?

Let me guess, it has something to do with the gameplay right?
Or the franchise and superstar mode isnt working like you thought it should.

Trust me folks, I have bitten on every bit of madden PR they have spit out over the past 8 yrs, and every year im sying the same thing when the game comes out. Hopefully next year it will get in, or I can put my ideas in the Ea wishlist that get posted the day after the game releases.

Hell with as little they put into madden these past few years we should of had hell of features in 07,08,and 09 since none of this mouthguard or colored cleat talks werent as big an issue as it is now.

Think about that before you mouth off at someone who's prolly been around playing madden before you even had the knowledge of what football really is about.

And trust me I though I my first post real well and to me it is a joke and when the game launches and god forbid somethin goes wrong, everyone in this thread will be out to hang EA and bring about lawsuits and crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »