Home

EA Guys - Are any PSP devs on the boards?

This is a discussion on EA Guys - Are any PSP devs on the boards? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
EA Guys - Are any PSP devs on the boards?

I love this version the best. I've always enjoyed it better than the 360 version. Having Madden on the go is very awesome.

Any info from the PSP world? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: EA Guys - Are any PSP devs on the boards?

I don't think the guy that updates the rosters for the Ps2 and PSP versions is on the boards.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I don't think the guy that updates the rosters for the Ps2 and PSP versions is on the boards.
hahahahha low blow! PSP at least has Practice Squads. I can't ever figure out how to put anyone on the PS and the CPU never has anyone there, but at least it has the section!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

I wish EA would show a little care towards these versions. They are still making money on them and should care about the people that buy these versions, especially the PSP version since the PSP will be around for a while.

There are a couple glitches and exploits that could be fixed in both the PS2 and PSP version.

The PS2 and XBOX versions of madden are still my favorite. XBOX won't get a new version this year:< I really want to get a PSP too so I can play Madden on the run.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I'm guessing it is probably outsourced to a company specializing in PSP development, or more specifically PS2 to PSP porting, even if it isn't immeditately obvious. They used to do it for the PC version with Budcat Creations and then Head Gate Studios - you wouldn't see their logos on the box but they seemed to actually handle the porting.

Last edited by Nza; 06-18-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

ps2 madden>>>>> life
Old 06-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I own Madden for the 360, Wii, and PSP and Madden on the PSP is by far the best in gameplay. The defensive camera gives you the perspective behind the middle linebacker and I love it. I think they should hire the team that does the PSP to create the games for next gen. The only problem with the psp version is that no roster creators own it so you cannot get any updated rosters unless you do it yourself

Does anyone know where you can get post draft rosters for the PSP?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Madden 09 for psp is very solid! I play it every night as I go to sleep. Much better than madden 09 next gen, which I quickly traded. Gameplay reminds me a lot of ps2.

I was actually thinking of buying madden 09 for original xbox for only 20 bucks then going to gamestop to buy a used xbox for around 40 bucks. I regret selling my ps2. Good idea to buy xbox? Yay or nay?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »