Home

It has to be said: CAMERA FLASHES

This is a discussion on It has to be said: CAMERA FLASHES within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: It has to be said: CAMERA FLASHES

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
From the New Rules thread

- Trolling. This is stating the same thing over and over in multiple threads. "Beating a dead horse" is also covered in this.

This would be considered in my opinion "beating a dead horse" because this has been discussed in other threads.
Are you serious? If you honestly think that beating a dead can be included into one person asking a single question just because its been asked several times...I cant comment how I truly feel how silly of a thought process that is so we will just leave it be.

To everyone else posting, if you dont agree with the OPs topic then just say, "I think the camera flashes are fine" or something to that extent. Its completely uncalled to jump into a thread and go off on someone for asking/saying how he felt about how something was implemented.

If someone wants to post about colored cleats, hand warmers, towels, camera flashes, ect ect then let them make their post and post their thoughts on the matter. The last camera flash thread that was made was over 2 weeks ago and only the OP and one other person posted in that thread. I agree that the OP of this thread could of used that thread to post his thoughts but honestly how many threads are repeated topics in this forum. I wont bother to guess but I can tell you its a lot.

If you feel there is game play issues that need to be talked about then post your own thoughts and ideas in a thread that you either create or has already been created to talk about that topic. There is no need to come into another persons thread and state your mind. The OP/others did an ok job at posting his thoughts and ideas to change it/make it better. At least they were being constructive.

(PS. If anyone has a problem with what I said please just PM me and we can talk about that way)
/end rant

As for the topic, I honestly have not really noticed the camera flashes but I would have no problem with having a slider made to increase/decrease the amount of flashes a player sees in game. This would be a simple fix and the individual person could adjust that slider in the playoffs to give more of a real life feel to it. Having it set to default would be the current level of camera flashes and if you bring it down you could turn it off or turn it all the way up to have a sea of white flashes if you wanted.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 06-18-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
I think the main thing they are talking about is the topic creator could have used the "Search" tool to search for a camera flash topic and said what he had to say there instead of making a whole new post.

From the New Rules thread

- Trolling. This is stating the same thing over and over in multiple threads. "Beating a dead horse" is also covered in this.

This would be considered in my opinion "beating a dead horse" because this has been discussed in other threads.

Especially when you consider just how exhausting it is, and energy-consuming it is, to read a thread-title, and then CHOOSE to click on it...

My goodness....just wears ya out.

(Sarcasm to the highest possible levels, for personally I find it ridiculous to bash others for displaying their thoughts on-screen, for ultimately it is the reader who chooses to comment on/read such thoughts in the first place.)
Old 06-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2

y do all u guys post about such dumb *** complaints? the little camera flashes? come on this is getting ridiculous get over yourselves seriously this is such bickering about nonsense.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx
y do all u guys post about such dumb *** complaints? the little camera flashes? come on this is getting ridiculous get over yourselves seriously this is such bickering about nonsense.

Not to be "knit-picking" here, but if all truth be said, you, sir chose to enter this thread, and state what you did above. Obviously, you had a desire to enter thread/comment on thread. Fact. For you did both. So your "desire" was fully achieved, yes? If that is true, which it is, than having your "desires" satisfied can only be deemed as a "positive".

In conclusion, this specific thread and it's title has ultimately brought about a "positive" to yourself, for you obtained what it was you were set out to obtain. How can this be deemed as anything other than "good"?

Interesting aint' it?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #21
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewmtg
Not to be "knit-picking" here, but if all truth be said, you, sir chose to enter this thread, and state what you did above. Obviously, you had a desire to enter thread/comment on thread. Fact. For you did both. So your "desire" was fully achieved, yes? If that is true, which it is, than having your "desires" satisfied can only be deemed as a "positive".

In conclusion, this specific thread and it's title has ultimately brought about a "positive" to yourself, for you obtained what it was you were set out to obtain. How can this be deemed as anything other than "good"?

Interesting aint' it?
i like coming to these threads because i speak my mind and i love laughing at how sad some of this **** is. and you just rambled some nonsense okkkkkkk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx
i like coming to these threads because i speak my mind and i love laughing at how sad some of this **** is. and you just rambled some nonsense okkkkkkk.

So it's fair to say then, that some of these "ridiculous" posts bring about laughter to yourself? Obviously, laughing can only be seen as a good thing. How can laughing be bad?

Nonsense? Nah. I'm all about speaking brutal truths & forming logical conclusions that basically "trap" people into only being able to agree with my words.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #23
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

No "Hey Ian" threads. Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »