Home

Do you think Madden 10 will offer big improvements?

This is a discussion on Do you think Madden 10 will offer big improvements? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

OVR: 10
Do you think Madden 10 will offer big improvements?

Hello,

After many years of buying Madden and after last year I felt a bit burnt out with the series. However, I love playing a FB video game and since Madden is the only game in town I am curious about it. Do you guys get the impression that this year's Madden will offer genuine improvements and/or advancements or is it more of the same as far as marketing is concerned?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Do you think Madden 10 will offer big improvements?

From all the blogs and videos I have seen over the past 5 months. Plus Ian and phil and donny interacting with the community this year. Yes I feel that there is a hugh difference from 09. I believe madden is going real good. Yes there is still things that need to be address in madden still. Even after all the improvenments this year. But overall. I happy how this madden is looking much more better then 09 was.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

What happened the past few years... Ok 08 ohh ****... 3 months later... TRASH

Madden 09- Yo this is the year its passing 2k5... Dang yo linebackers from the 20 picking off passes that are meant to be at the 50 yard line he he

Madden 10.. its gonna make improvements... but you know, i doubt its gonna stop you from throwing your controller 20 yards. I sold 09 in December, hopefully i don't have to sell this one. throw
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I feel 10 will make big strides over 09 based on the list, blogs and videos I've witnessed.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

I think the game will offer huge improvements, after seeing all the new videos and reading the blogs how couldn't anybody?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

New team, so I hope so.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 12

Madden has So many legacy Code problems that until they rewrite the code and create a new game we will see huge changes every year...Why...Because the code is stale, outdated and boring.

This game is essentially the same game we saw on the Ps2 with high powered graphics...It has many of the same Ps2 problems and we have yet to see innovation...Everything Madden does is a Fix or an improvement from a previous years blunder.

Personally I feel like its time to move the game outta Tiburon's hands and maybe give EA Canada a shot...Ea Canada brought FIFA, NHL and Live back to life maybe they can bring Madden back. The sad part is this will probably be one of the best Madden's to date but considering the last 4 years on next gen (now current gen) consoles thats not saying much...When will we really see innovation as opposed to fixes and tweaks???

You can only put so many coats of paint on an old Pinto befiore you realize its still a damn Pinto. So to answer the question for the OP...YES...with this code Madden will show BIG improvement every year
Old 06-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

From all the blogs and vids I've seen, it looks as if this years Madden will be better than last year BUT.... as the old saying goes, "you polish a turd, it's till a turd!!".

Let's just hope there aren't much BS in '10 as there was in '09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »