Home

Madden Playbooks?

This is a discussion on Madden Playbooks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Madden Playbooks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18manning18
Well why don't you give some examples of things your team does that madden doesn't have in there? Just to be more constructive ya know.
I'm not being team specific here, all the playbooks should be bigger. One thing they could do is put the same play in all similar formations. For example, if there is a HB dive in a normal I formation then the same play should also be in I Spread, I Tight, Weak / Strong I, etc. Each PA should have a running play it's based on (I think this is being addressed).

Also, the lack of reverses and similar plays in the Madden 09 playbooks was ridiculous. If there is an end around in a playbook, there should be a normal running play with a fake to the WR after the handoff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Playbooks?

http://savefile.com/downloadmin/4742...212ab36e64ae9f

here is the link to download the NYG playbook from 2000.....tell me what you think

IMO......this is very diff of other playbooks I have downloaded b4....Im others you would see plays like "drive" in about 9 diff formations but this one is diff imo

But the madden pb are very lifelike and all they need to do is make it so that a team like minn pb is very diff from a team like the colts....Like minn should have way more power run formations......I dont really care about if their playbooks mach the real life team (as I think many others feel that way) I just want them to feel diff formation wise ,not so much play wise becuz everyone runs the same plays just out of diff formations

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »