Home

Arizona Cardinal Pictures Are Up!!!

This is a discussion on Arizona Cardinal Pictures Are Up!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #25
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Arizona Cardinal Pictures Are Up!!!

Nice pics are the Cards even tho I don't like them. But real good pics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

fitz is gonna be a beast
Old 06-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bison160
WHOOO WHOO! that means the niners are coming up this week.

Holy cow, it looks like they actually fixed the stripes on the 49ers arms...HELL YEAH!
Seems like they tried to do something to the 49ers helmets too, but they are still wrong. Cant the just make them match the pants?

And yes, Willis needs some adjustments, he looks tiny! and pretty light skinned..lol
Stripes look great now. Not the helmet, color is still a bit too dark. M.Y. said he was gonna take a look at it. So hopefully it becomes lighter and the 49ers would be looking good.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:41 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

the numbers are gonna be wrong on the niners though along with the disgusting helmet color and stripe. look at the 5 on willis. i dont know what other numbers will have the problem, but all players with 5's will be wrong.

wont buy until i get confirmation that i can use the uniform mixer to make the niners just run their late 80's early 90's helmets and jerseys.

getting the jerseys wrong just wreaks of laziness, i mean the nfl will give you templates with color codes for all the teams won't they? ya know, being the exclusive license holder and all. hell, its just art!

i say just give that KANE guy the editing tools and let him go to work, then you can just let your art guy focus on something more important like making goofy animations.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #29
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i can't see the cowgirls defense being that good this year. they have no line everyone is gone pretty much. they got good rb but no wrs better hope their te don't get hurt this year
Old 06-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #30
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryG
the numbers are gonna be wrong on the niners though along with the disgusting helmet color and stripe. look at the 5 on willis. i dont know what other numbers will have the problem, but all players with 5's will be wrong.
The stripe is right.

(Note, these are replicas, and thus have the basic shirt sleeves. I don't have a nice layout of the shirts, but here's an authentic)

Note the curved cut of the sleeves.

As you can see, the stripes look straight when worn.

A tad thin, but the angle is correct. The cut of the uniform is a new design no other team has, so the stripes are crooked across the sleeve, but look straight when the uniform is worn.

Here's the official style guide (which I've been looking for for weeks now, haven't seen it since I was at Tiburon)...

I actually caught a huge mistake in the uniform (all of the stripes were cut off into the cuff), and someone tried to mark it as Known Shippable, and say "we're sticking with the style guide", but Ian slapped him down and had art fix it (the guy had misread the style guide apparently).

New Helmet... this complaint is valid, the helmets in game are too dark, but we can blame the NFL for that one... look at the style guide.

New name font... er, actually, old name font

Pants are similar to the old school gold pants, but with a thinner stripe.

Team has switched to black shoes.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 06-24-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:17 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Nice Job on the breakdown there Dembroski! Also a few new pics I hadnt seen before. I think they did a good job fixing the stripes to livable in the new pictures of the away uniforms. Apparently 3rd times the charm. Now if they will just look at a picture of the helmet for once instead of relying on that damn color chart, all will be good for the 9ers fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »