Home

New madden videos over at...

This is a discussion on New madden videos over at... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: New madden videos over at...

You don't have to join just go to the video section and watch
Old 06-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #10
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Okay, quick question: Do we have to join there to see the Madden 10 videos or are they all on Coach Ruckus's Youtube account?

To everyone else: Why so harsh?
because you aren't a mod, stop acting like one.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Okay, quick question: Do we have to join there to see the Madden 10 videos or are they all on Coach Ruckus's Youtube account?

To everyone else: Why so harsh?
because you and PB act like you run this joint just because you have like 2 million posts in the one month you been here.

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 06-23-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: ***and for the record, thanks to the OP I saw more footage from my Raiders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
You shouldn't be advertising another website here, but sorry if you had permission, just ignore this.
LOL! D@mn! I was just showing you guys some newer videos from E3 that hadn't been posted... I didn't hear you or anyone else complaining when i posted pastapadre's site when he posted all the rankings. Matter of fact I got message from Steve/owner of OS saying he was sticky it so it would stay up top. This is about madden 10 and new info for EVERYONE right? 1600 posts in 1 month? Holy Sh*t! I appreciate your loyalty for OS and all but chill out bro...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

I was going to embed some of the videos over here, but I realized that there were no NEW videos other than Coach Ruckus being challenged by some other guy. Most of these videos, if not all have already been posted here.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #14
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow, I came into this thread looking for vids. I left out with laughs. Thanks for the heads up vannwolfhawk.

Last edited by AC IS ART; 06-23-2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: There were some vids I've never saw before...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #15
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC IS ART
Wow, I came into this thread looking for vids. I left out with laughs. Thank for the heads up vannwolfhawk.
+1 to that bro!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #16
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
LOL! D@mn! I was just showing you guys some newer videos from E3 that hadn't been posted... I didn't hear you or anyone else complaining when i posted pastapadre's site when he posted all the rankings. Matter of fact I got message from Steve/owner of OS saying he was sticky it so it would stay up top. This is about madden 10 and new info for EVERYONE right? 1600 posts in 1 month? Holy Sh*t! I appreciate your loyalty for OS and all but chill out bro...
Whoa there I was only giving you a heads up. I wasn't coming after you or anything and I'm glad that you posted this, but I kinda got the vibe that it was an advertisement. In order for me to avoid this from being closed, I was going to post some of the videos here, but I didn't expect EVERYONE to come at me like this. Unfortunately some of these videos have already been posted, but there is no reason to get so angry about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »