Home

Its probably only me, but...

This is a discussion on Its probably only me, but... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question Its probably only me, but...

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. So is it just me or is it possible that there MIGHT actually be a play creator in this years madden for the PS3? now i know there is already one for the PSP, but it seems to me that there might be one for the PS# also? i was leisurely browsing on IGN and i decided to go to the madden 2010 ps3 page on there and i was reading the features list and i came upon this...

"Cross-Talk with PSP -- The 2010 versions of Madden for PlayStation Portable and PS3 this year feature a custom play design function, allowing users to create their own plays and exchange them for use in the big game."

now there is a 99% percent chance that i am reading this wrong because in my opinion this is a very vague statement... but it sounds to me like that there might be a play creator coming to the PS3? wat do you all think? btw i searched the forums to make sure there wasnt a topic already on this and i couldn't find any...

P.S. Is it also just me again or does Mike Smith look much fatter in Madden 10 than he actually is in real life..

Last edited by Gabeking; 06-24-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: i wanted to change the ":P" to a ":p" to make it a smiley graphic instead of just text lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Its probably only me, but...

LMAO, at the pic of Mike Smith. As a Panther's fan, I figured you would take some sort of pleasure in a "tubby Smith".
Old 06-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
Rookie

lol im sorry but someone had to do this sooner than later xD
Old 06-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabeking
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. So is it just me or is it possible that there MIGHT actually be a play creator in this years madden for the PS3? now i know there is already one for the PSP, but it seems to me that there might be one for the PS# also? i was leisurely browsing on IGN and i decided to go to the madden 2010 ps3 page on there and i was reading the features list and i came upon this...

"Cross-Talk with PSP -- The 2010 versions of Madden for PlayStation Portable and PS3 this year feature a custom play design function, allowing users to create their own plays and exchange them for use in the big game."
I heard NOTHING of this during my time down there or any conversation since. As far as I know, Madden 10 has no play designer... however, if I'm wrong, I may finally have a reason to buy a PS3 and a PSP. (PSP having play editor wouldn't surprise me since it's a last-gen game)

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

UM....

http://maddennfl.easports.com/featur...n?platform=psp

Quote:
Design Your Own Plays

Create custom plays and formations, then test each one on the fly. Upload your favorites to a PLAYSTATION®3 and dominate your rivals in HD!

You can create Plays on the PSP version and transfer them to the PS3 version.

So far, there is no mention of a Xbox 360 play editor though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabeking

Looks like they stuck Mike's head on Andy Reid's model.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
UM....

http://maddennfl.easports.com/featur...n?platform=psp

You can create Plays on the PSP version and transfer them to the PS3 version.

So far, there is no mention of a Xbox 360 play editor though.

o whoops i nvr saw tht hahaha well now i no for sure i read it wrong well thanks for helpin out guys and lmao u had a good point bout the andy reid thing lol
Old 06-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

LOL! wow...i gotta see Brad "The 'Stache" Childress

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »