Home

more new videos posted this morning...

This is a discussion on more new videos posted this morning... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: more new videos posted this morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Found the video...Thanks.

Most of it was stuff most already know but the most informative part of it was Josh explaining the new injury logic. He says we can expect about 5-10 injuries per week (most minor) with a minimum of 5 so depth will matter, big time. I just wish that the I.R. system was fixed so that all the injuries don't begin to leave your roster at a huge disadvantage.

I.R. needs to be fixed and there needs to be a 45 man gameday actives system in place so that teams go into each game with the same number of healthy bodies like in real life.
Ya, i agree... They need to have something with free agents as well. With more injuries they definately need a deeper roster and IR. Backup's will play biggest roles in madden ever it sounds like. I like it but what if 2 rb's go down and with no free agents available because people can just pick up what do you do? I am running another league again and I am making my own rules for these issues as not 100% that ea will patch this or have it in by the release date... Kind of a big thing for all those running leagues online this year...
Old 06-24-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
For all you jr. or mini mods out there, the senior mod ok'd site...

Cool! Instead of starting a new thread he posted 4 more videos over night as well... http://www.maddensimplayers.com/

packers v raiders
lions v saints
falcons v 49ers
rams v eagles
chiefs v seahawks
colts v bills
bears v jets

plus a new video with coach interviewing Josh Looman. Thought you guys might enjoy and want to know or see your team in action.
Aren't these the same vids that you posted yesterday?
Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #11
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Aren't these the same vids that you posted yesterday?
No there were 4 new ones otherwise i wouldn't have reposted. Some on there were the same but like i said they are new ones from either late last night or this morning...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »