Home

new madden movies 6-25-09

This is a discussion on new madden movies 6-25-09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: new madden movies 6-25-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatDerr
I really dont care for E3 vids anymore
Co-sign.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Co-sign.......
co-sign the co-sign lol. I'm ready to see some HD vids of the latest build so I can see what I'm gonna be getting into on Aug. 14th.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #27
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
What is SIM?

SIM is a touchy subject and what is SIM in one guys perspective is not the same to another. IMO this is what I consider SIM...

• Running many different plays on defense and offense. No 1-3 play wonders allowed.
  • Using a realistic approach to the game that reflects what you see on Sundays.
  • Going for it on 4th down is acceptable under real NFL circumstances. NOT EVERY 4th DOWN.
  • Running the ball when up big to take time off the clock and passing only when needed to keep the time eating drive alive.
  • If your under 2 minutes and your opponent has no timeouts left than kneel the ball. You will never see a team in the NFL not kneel the ball when the game is secured.
  • Realistic substitutions.
That is what I believe SIM is in my book.

Question for ya....

If you joined a site to play in a Madden League and they told you that you could not play in any other leagues outside of that sites league how would you feel about that? Basically if they find out that you play in a Madden league that is outside of there leagues that you would not be in there leagues anymore how would you feel about that?

Just asking a question
I don't think that was the issue of you playing in another league which was your own. At least thats not how i took or understood the email to be stating...
Old 06-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #28
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Man those vids are of horrible quality and they have no sound...i watched for like 10secs that's all cant stand the quality...
Old 06-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #29
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
What is SIM?

SIM is a touchy subject and what is SIM in one guys perspective is not the same to another. IMO this is what I consider SIM...

• Running many different plays on defense and offense. No 1-3 play wonders allowed.
  • Using a realistic approach to the game that reflects what you see on Sundays.
  • Going for it on 4th down is acceptable under real NFL circumstances. NOT EVERY 4th DOWN.
  • Running the ball when up big to take time off the clock and passing only when needed to keep the time eating drive alive.
  • If your under 2 minutes and your opponent has no timeouts left than kneel the ball. You will never see a team in the NFL not kneel the ball when the game is secured.
  • Realistic substitutions.
That is what I believe SIM is in my book.

Question for ya....

If you joined a site to play in a Madden League and they told you that you could not play in any other leagues outside of that sites league how would you feel about that? Basically if they find out that you play in a Madden league that is outside of there leagues that you would not be in there leagues anymore how would you feel about that?

Just asking a question
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I don't think that was the issue of you playing in another league which was your own. At least thats not how i took or understood the email to be stating...
umm....huh? I don't know for sure, but ummm, I think this is the wrong thread for you guys.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #30
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Coolest things that I was like wow about, The T.O. catches over the middle looked amazing..the QB drop backs(brady's) looked awsome..and the Jets and Saints throwbacks..can't wait for this game!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Cowboys' jersey text still isn't right but other than that great find and cool videos. Echoing the criticism of the playcalls of whomever the guy was playing, though.
I agree, yo can I get the Emmitt Madden cover? where'd u get that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #32
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
how is he a cheeser? you are allowed to run any defense or offense you want, so if you wanna run quater D all the way down you field then you can. its up to the opponent to counter it, and if you cant then you just dont know football. .
ok, i may be wrong in the sense of calling him a cheeser, however, he is not SIM, because that is not how a nfl team would run defense, putting a quarter defense against a double tight 2 back O. So he is still a phony calling himself the greatest sim player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »