Home

Staduim Presentation for gamshark interview

This is a discussion on Staduim Presentation for gamshark interview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Icon14 Staduim Presentation for gamshark interview

What about presentation? Ian, you told me at the show that you wanted the stadiums to all feel unique. How are you doing that?
Ian: One of the most common pieces of feedback from the community (and internally from our own time playing the game) was that every Franchise game really felt the same. There was no real sense of a “journey” through the season since every game was presented in a similar fashion. Since we had committed to a huge investment in re-vamping our cut-scenes (and their respective systems), Mike Young, Tavis Kahler, and crew did a bunch of research to pick out some of the most recognizable pieces that you see in various stadiums around the league.
This addition alone in pre-game (and cuts to these types of scenes throughout the game) was a nice way for us to give you (the fan) the feel of each stadium and location being different. We realize that many people skip through pre-game cut-scenes once they see them a few times, so by making every intro feel different it gave people a reason to at least give a second look and keep the game feeling new and fresh.
The most exciting thing for me is that we will be able to keep building on this for the future, since a huge chunk of our time this year was spent actually just getting the tech in place. Expect community polls and wishlist threads soon. (smile)
To add to this, we have all kinds of stadium-specific chants in the game as well – so now you’ll hear the chants that make you feel like you really are in that hostile opposing environment – such as “J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!” and “E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!”

It's about time EA. Finally I can hear the greatest crowd chant in football!

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Staduim Presentation for gamshark interview

See now...THATS what I'm talking about!!!!

I'm gonna love feeling the difference when I play in New England compared to Green Bay. Both cold yes, but still a different atmosphere.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I hope they good shots of the crazies in the Black Hole. Raiders!!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Use the gameshark interview thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »