Home

has the gamestop demo been sent for certification yet?

This is a discussion on has the gamestop demo been sent for certification yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: has the gamestop demo been sent for certification yet?

Gameplay and animation tuning! I think you should do a blog on what was tuned from the E3 builds until final. Just so we can get a sense of how much can be fixed/changed in the final weeks. Would be an interesting read
Old 06-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
The demo won't be from a final build - the demo is in the approval stages already (unlike the full game). It will be pretty close though - won't have our final gameplay/(((animation))) tuning we've been working on but most of the other stuff hasn't changed much. I think it does have the pass rush tuning we did after finding the weapon curve modification.

Since it comes out 2-3 weeks before the final game you can basically expect it to not have 2-3 weeks of fine-tuning and polish.
Please tell me what I bolded will hush over half the board with the topic that won't be mentioned...

PS. Know I'm not gonna get an answer but oh please make it be true. Come 08/14 I don't want that to be all that's being mentioned...

Other then that nice info to know
Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 AM   #11
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Please tell me what I bolded will hush over half the board with the topic that won't be mentioned...

PS. Know I'm not gonna get an answer but oh please make it be true. Come 08/14 I don't want that to be all that's being mentioned...

Other then that nice info to know

RUNNING ANIMATIONS

sry...figured I would go ahead and break the barrier lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »