Home

Creating yourself: Do you or not?

This is a discussion on Creating yourself: Do you or not? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2009, 10:20 AM   #41
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Creating yourself: Do you or not?

I only create myself if I'm using a created team. So... I haven't on any of the 360/PS3 versions because the create-a-team has sucked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
that is pretty cool breaking recievning record when you are HB .. were you on rookie?
yeah i know right? but no i checked to see if i was on rookie and i wasnt. The guy i created was a BEAST, me and the quarterback had that chemistry lol until he graduated he was a senior and i was a sophmore and 2 of our best recievers graduated at the same time my QB did so i got stuck with a terrible offense so i took the spot light ! I stayed for my senior year though and lost my last bowl game and i didnt get to win my 2nd heisman award , IT WAS A LOT OF FUN ! bt aside from that im lookn forward to ncaa 10 & madden 10 and startn off brand new !

Last edited by carolina_boi; 07-02-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
I only create myself if I'm using a created team. So... I haven't on any of the 360/PS3 versions because the create-a-team has sucked.
naw bro, create a team on MAdden 09 was THE BEST ! you could create your team, stadium, jerseys colors, helmets,etc. I had a grudge against Arizona for demolishing carolina in the playoffs so i replaced the Cardinals with the 'Arizona Phoenix"...(colors where orange,black,white) the stadium was custom , even the field. It was GREAT, i only used them in franchise mode after i was done with the panthers and i did a fantasy draft.
my reciever line up was : Steve Smith, Calvin johnson, Bernard Berrian and Devin Hester. haha thats a automatic superbowl ! Lookin forward to this year !
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #44
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
I do, but I don't go and Max out my stats because I know a handful of people do that.
Yeah me either, my created player is usually between mid 70's- to very low 80's.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

i create myself on the ncaa game and let the comp draft me so i dont force the ball to myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
Probably not, but I will definitely be making Will Whether, I've heard he may have a pretty big impact on some games.
hahahaha

ill probably create myself on NCAA
Old 07-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 14

I never have created myself in Madden (did once in ncaa), but reading some of your posts has me thinking it might be fun to try. If for nothing else than a different experience as I usually consider myself to be the "coach/gm" of whatever team I control.

I always played HB or FS when I actually played football (many, many years ago) and those would both be fun positions in Madden ..
Old 07-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #48
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I like to create a few of my friends along with myself in NCAA, but spread across a few teams, none of which I play for. Then I upload them into Madden, but don't draft them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »